Your Email Address:

First Name:

out of desperation i did somthing stupid i think

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
needcurefast
Crybaby

out of desperation i did somthing stupid i think

Post by needcurefast »

I bought some nasal drips and pour up my nose and lean my head back for a deeper clean then I lean my head forward to clean sinus even deeper.
Now I'm a little light headed and I can kinda smell my Bb now and something that smell like metal? I'm producing a lot of saliva now, but now I'm paranoid because I may have did something extremely crazy. What y'all think?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

That's the flip turn sinus rinse.

It seems to work really well, but I immediately got water in my ears when I tried it. That water has been in there for like a week, but is mostly gone now.

Anyway, you could smell more clearly because you cleaned out all that stuff.

You're probably producing more saliva because that stuff probably ran down into your mouth.

As for the light headedness, it's probably those powerful chemicals having direct contact with your olfactory nerves.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Mike, you right I breathe so much better now, I been breathing like the other way so long thought it was normal, but I'm okay now I don't think I'll try that again though. It has to be another way where I don't scare myself again lol.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Mike, when doing the sinus clean do you get a headache afterwards, I'm actually thinking this is what been causing my nasal breath, because I've been breathing well for a whole day now I'm thinking if I do it one more time maybe I can end this insanity idk. Its just I CNT sleep when I do it the headache feel as if someone thru a bat at my head.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Why don't you try it with distilled water and pure sea salt and see if you're still getting the headaches?

I don't think I have a nasal exclusive odor, but I wanted to try it to see if it would clear up my sinuses, and reduce mucus.. You're suppose to do it in the morning and evening for a few days.

Imagine, if you have an infection up there. Simply doing a normal nasal irrigation doesn't reach all the parts of the sinuses. By filling your sinuses with an infection killing solution (like salt water) and bending all the way down, head between your legs, as you hold your nose shut, you can eventually defeat a persistent infection no matter where it is in the sinuses. It shouldn't take long to notice results immediately.

I might try it again in the future, but I was worried about my ears. I used to have ear infections constantly as a child, and had tubes in my ears. It's way too easy for me to get water into my ears... Now that the water is gone, I might give it another shot.

I should probably link you to the information I was using:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... inus-Flush

I really should learn how to make this work for me. I always have a loaded feeling in my sinuses... I could greatly benefit from this, I think.
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

Yea u should and thanks for the link read my other post I think I might be cured base on reactions I had today.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

i got such a severe headache doing the upside down flush it was scary, but i can tell the salt wateractually got places it normally, wouldnt, like in the cavities by the eyebrows and in th cheeks
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

meowkity1 wrote:i got such a severe headache doing the upside down flush it was scary, but i can tell the salt wateractually got places it normally, wouldnt, like in the cavities by the eyebrows and in th cheeks
I said the same thing, but it does go away after two or three days. Thank God. I actually thought I might have harmed myself. It is very effective, my sinus still haven't return since Sunday. I believe I got rid of it but I doing it for a week to make sure. On Monday I didn't do it because my headache was still there but the pain does subside.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

make sure you use enough salt. you can add salt and baking soda, the way you would in a neti pot. if too little, it will burn...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic