Your Email Address:

First Name:

Noxo odor defense nasal balm?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Noxo odor defense nasal balm?

Post by HigherThoughts »

Has anyone heard of noxo odor defense nasal balm? I saw it on amazon, but it is kinda pricey for a small container with no reviews.

It says you rub it inside your nose and it blocks outside odors from your nose.It says you can't smell any bad odors outside. So I am wondering if it can block odors from outside. It might neutralize the odor coming out of my nose. I am skeptical of these kinds of products though because I have never seen anything that can eliminate odors completely.

I saw it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041M ... =hviews-20

bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

sounds good, give it a try and tell us your result

btw i have fecal nasal bb too..very very strong and i´m heliobacter negativ..
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

A product to give to our potential lovers.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

mike987 wrote:A product to give to our potential lovers.
Lol love it!!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Haha, not even jesting here. If the girl I've been chatting with everyday on the internet can't stand my breath, I'm going to recommend her this product... No way I'm keeping this stank in the way of a beautiful relationship, and I hope she won't either.

Hell, it's not such a bad deal to say, use this product each time we hang out, until i find a cure, right? It probably smells great too!

I think I should order some right now and carry it with me. Haha. Wow.. yes. It might be my only chance!

edit:

I ordered one. I'm going to test it myself. See how well it works, if at all. If it works, I'll carry it with me. Ask my dear friends and love interest to 'just use it, okay?' if they want to spend time with me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic