Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lymphatic System

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie, I meant the chemicals, not the bacteria themselves.

Is there any information you know of which shows that there is a pathway whereby lymph fluids containing foul smelling chemicals like methyl mercaptan and hydrogen sulphide are carried along the lymphatic system and released from places like the tonsils and other lymph tissues?

In other words, something which proves that the bad smell of tonsilloliths isn't caused by oral bacteria. The reason I'm wondering this is because lots of people get relief of their BB when they take metronidazole or even if they make a mouthwash with it.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Stankie, I like wordy posts. Whether anyone is right or wrong on here, it's always good to see people trying to think things through like this and have these kinds of discussions.

Actually, it's quite possible that certain cases of type-1 BB are caused by the same thing as whatever causes type-3 and 4. Especially when you consider that a lot of people on here describe their BB as having gradually progressed from manageable type-1 to other types.

That's what I'm interested in here. I think some of us have a susceptibility to having bad breath more than normal people who can get away with having a dry mouth, or morning breath or poor dental hygiene, or having tons of mucus from a cold, or having acid reflux, etc etc.

This whole subject of the lymphatic system becoming overwhelmed by foul smelling chemicals which by the process of elimination, get released at the entrance to the digestive tract (the throat), which just happens to be the same area where it mixes with the air we breathe out, which then makes it stink. But I'm still not sure whether you are focusing on the lymphatic system being at fault, or some part of the body (such as the intestines) being at fault, and the lymphatic system is doing it's job, but in the process causing bad breath. In your case, are your remedies acting on the intestinal abnormality, or a lymphatic abnormality?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Thanks for trying to answer my question.

I went to see a doctor once in Harley Street in London (may have been Devonshire place, just off Harley Street). This was back in the days before the internet. I can't remember his name, (Sharman or Sherwood, something like that) and I found a book he'd written about everything to do with the lymphatic system/health, and how blockages in this system can be the cause of lots of different health issues.

His main analogy was to describe a blocked soil pipe.. and that if you keep trying to flush the toilet, it will overflow with shit if the main pipe is blocked. He described various techinques for massaging the various lymph nodes around the body to help unblock them. I still had tonsils & stones at this time and I was totally unaware of my wisdom teeth/skank situation.

When I went to see him, I got the immediate impression he wasn't genuine. I told him I had tonsil stones, bad breath, PND and swollen glands under my jaw and behind my neck under the base of my skull, and he lied me down on a bed and performed a massaging around my neck and face for about 25 minutes. Shortly after he finished I started to feel like I was falling ill, as though I was doing down with flu. I managed to get home and literally collapsed with tiredness and slept like a log until late into the following morning.

He tried to show me how to do the massage for myself, stating that this was something I needed to do every day until my lymph system unblocked and things flowed normally again. A few days later I went to see a family friend who is a physiotherapist, and I took the book along to show him. By chance, he said he knew this doctor very well, and could not understand why he was trying to con people with this nonsense. After hearing that, I lost interest and stopped the massages. But, I wonder if he was genuine afterall.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Great vid, Thanks for posting! I drained alot of mucus from my nose, I felt it oozing down my throat. Now my nose is less congested and I'm breathing freely. Going to try this often to see if it helps bb.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Would be interesting to see if this can clear a person of tonsil stones.

It might be hard to tell whether it's helping in other ways, as placebo effects can also occur, but if it can make a constant production of tonsil stones cease, then that will definitely be something.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Can you post the vids you find most informative for full body lymphathic work?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

. . . .
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic