Your Email Address:

First Name:

Who Suffers From Room Filling Bad Breath From Mouth Only?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jenny

Who Suffers From Room Filling Bad Breath From Mouth Only?

Post by Jenny »

I suffer from room filling bad breath but from mouth only. The smell only happens after I start speaking.

I've had this problem for years & have been doing a lot of research for a cure. What I noticed is that most people with room filling BB also suffer from nasal odor.

I wanted to know if anyone here with room filling BB only coming from the mouth? Hopefully we can talk about what works and what doesn't in this thread.

Things I've tried that didn't work -

Chlorophyll
Therabreath
Special Diets
GSE
Vitamins (C, B, etc)
Herbs
Anti-acid medicines
Probiotics
Tested negative for TMAU

Currently Trying -

I started taking Metronidazole today so I'll see if that works or not. Thanks.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Have you still got tonsils? Really big stones can make the breath much worse apparently. Large trapped stones can be seen by x-ray.
findacure
Master

Re: Who Suffers From Room Filling Bad Breath From Mouth Only

Post by findacure »

Jenny wrote:I suffer from room filling bad breath but from mouth only.
I fill a room from both mouth and nasal :(
joeP
Junior

Post by joeP »

me too (mouth and nasal)
Garlic
Total Newbie

Post by Garlic »

My chit can be smelled up to 10-20 meters :twisted: I found that hard to believe but that is what these fuckers kept complaining. I'm sure they're just ****ing with me, the sad thing is you are belittled.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I still have my Tonsils but have zero issues with it. I also don't have any tonsil stones. In fact, I bought a water pik in the past and even gargled with ACV, and nothing.
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I've finished my dose of Flagyl (Metronidazole) and it didn't help my Fecal BB at all.

I noticed my tongue odor (very slight odor) went away while taking it. Which further proves to me that my BB is not coming from my mouth. I always suspected it's from my gut.

I've started taking Mutaflor, a German probiotic. I'll see if this helps.

If there are others here with room filling Fecal BB from only the mouth, pls post on what you've tried and what might have helped you. Thanks.
markdbruce
Total Newbie

Post by markdbruce »

I've suffered for years with bad breath, thought i had tonsil stones at one point, but think i don't have them now, i suffer from post nasal drip and went to my doctors who reluctantly referred me to an ENT doctor. Have my appointment this Tuesday and will lay it on thick because it is getting me down and i really want to be rid of this now, personally think it's the post nasal drip that is the cause.
I have tried gargling salt water, bicarbonate soda, and tried Grapefruit Seed Extract that i read about and still no use, there has to be a reason and cure and won't leave the doctors office until he has helped me.
deebas
Advanced

Re: Who Suffers From Room Filling Bad Breath From Mouth Only

Post by deebas »

Things I've tried that didn't work -

Chlorophyll
Breezecare
Therabreath
Vegetarian Diet
Low Carb Diet
GSE
Vitamins (C, B, etc)
Herbs
Anti-acid medicines
Probiotics
Metronidazole
Nystatin
Lufenuron
Wine Yeast
Fasting
Liver Stones Purging
endoscopy
colonic irrigation
blood tests
1,000 doctors, ENTs, other charlatans
markdbruce
Total Newbie

Post by markdbruce »

People with clean breath usually have nice soft pink tongues,
the tongue can be a/the cause of BB, mine is whitey/yellow and rough and i have BB, I've read numerous times that the bacteria in the mouth that causes BB hates oxygen, i am curious if a tongue cleaner, i.e an Ora-brush like i have, dipped in diluted Hydrogen Peroxide and used would help, as the Peroxide would oxygenate the tongue and possibly attack the bacteria? Hydrogen Peroxide can be used as a diluted mouthwash, does anyone have any suggestions/ideas?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic