Your Email Address:

First Name:

my stituation

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
doop

my stituation

Post by doop »

Hello I am a guy in my middle 20's . I had bad breath since as long as I can remember. But I use to deny it or didn't care as much until I got in to highschool . Highschool was very though .There were days where I came from school without communicating with anyone.There is one afternoon in higschool I don't forget. I was busy doing homework in the lunch time and skipped my lunch. on the class after lunch , I was sitting next to another guy .He told me how bad my breath is .he thought I didn't brush my teeth .He didn't even stop there. he humiliated me infront of others by speaking louder. I am always careful not people notice my bb. I try to be normal as much as I can . I don't speak directly with people. I keep distance when I speak and many other adaptation techniques.
I have tried many things. peroxide, baking soda ,therabreath , orabrush, tea tree oil, grape seed extract , smart mouth,electric flooser, Grossan hydropulse throat and nasal irrigation . I eliminated diary , eggs , meat ,fish ,for 50 days . It decreases my bb but it never eliminates it . I brush my teeth ,tongue after every meal and gargle with mouth wash .
I have seen people who don't do 25% of what I do but have much better breath . what is wrong with me ?

I am a mouth breather starting from childhood. people told me that I open my mouth when I sleep . I have a hypo nasal speech . I need to clear my throat of mucus many times though out the day . my bad breath becomes worse when I skipped food. my tongue has always a white coating
I went to a doctor few years ago and he told me that I have a slight nasal deviation .

Please help me what is the solution ?
I

who farted?
Junior

Re: my stituation

Post by who farted? »

doop wrote:Hello I am a guy in my middle 20's . I had bad breath since as long as I can remember. But I use to deny it or didn't care as much until I got in to highschool . Highschool was very though .There were days where I came from school without communicating with anyone.There is one afternoon in higschool I don't forget. I was busy doing homework in the lunch time and skipped my lunch. on the class after lunch , I was sitting next to another guy .He told me how bad my breath is .he thought I didn't brush my teeth .He didn't even stop there. he humiliated me infront of others by speaking louder. I am always careful not people notice my bb. I try to be normal as much as I can . I don't speak directly with people. I keep distance when I speak and many other adaptation techniques.
I have tried many things. peroxide, baking soda ,therabreath , orabrush, tea tree oil, grape seed extract , smart mouth,electric flooser, Grossan hydropulse throat and nasal irrigation . I eliminated diary , eggs , meat ,fish ,for 50 days . It decreases my bb but it never eliminates it . I brush my teeth ,tongue after every meal and gargle with mouth wash .
I have seen people who don't do 25% of what I do but have much better breath . what is wrong with me ?

I am a mouth breather starting from childhood. people told me that I open my mouth when I sleep . I have a hypo nasal speech . I need to clear my throat of mucus many times though out the day . my bad breath becomes worse when I skipped food. my tongue has always a white coating
I went to a doctor few years ago and he told me that I have a slight nasal deviation .

Please help me what is the solution ?
I

Doop thats the question "what is the solution?" we are looking for the same answer bud we all in same boat,have a good look around the posts on here there are many things you can try to reduce your odor,regards to empty stomach this makes your breath worse try and always eat throughout the day,stay away from sugar as best you can no chocoltate or fizzy drinks- coke fanta ect and no masterbating this will make you stink 100% worse sorry! just trying to help good luck!
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I'd arrange a trip to the doctors thats the first step.

There's no shame in telling doctors your problems.

ENT doctor visit
Gastro doctor visit

When was the last time you went to the dentist? (sorry if that sounds patronising).

And have you been told what your breath smells like, is it like poo or just bad in general?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
doop

Post by doop »

I have never been to a dentist for a very long time. I don't think I have a problem with my teeth . I have to stains cavities. I brush and floss my teeth daily.I got I get tonsil stones very rarely . I think my breath is coming from tonsil. It has a small of fart.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Doop, are you still a mouth breather?
doop

yes

Post by doop »

yes when I sleep !
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I also used to be a mouth breather until around puberty. I grew out of it when my nose grew and my airways opened up a little more.

Maybe breathing through your mouth at night creates a bad ecology which allows unfavourable bacteria to dominate. I think I remember reading a long time ago that mouth breathing causes dryness that can cause certain dental problems like gums receeding and even decay. Definitely get them checked!

When I first started trying to find the cause of my BB, I wondered if my mouth being open at night might be the reason and I started taping it shut. For a few days I thought I was cured, but it turned out I wasn't.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic