Your Email Address:

First Name:

i am very close to a cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
loyd99
Junior

i am very close to a cure

Post by loyd99 »

well i have been away for a while researching and implementing things with the help of a expert nutritionist.
i have had a few tests done which have confirmed a few things for me

basically i believe what most of us have is a auto immune disorder (th1,2,3,4 and tsh out of balance)

a auto immune disorder is a combination of poor gut health (leaky gut), genetic pre disposition and a immune reaction that sets it off.

i have been wondering for so long why my throat is always inflammed and it is my thyroid.
ill am confident i will have it cured in the near distant future currently i am alot more confident in life etc because i know its improving.

there is alot of great info on it here
http://chriskresser.com/thyroid

also chris does a podcast we should all write on his wall when he is asking for questions to answer and im sure he will give a interesting well thought out answer

nightmare
Post by nightmare »

:-k Hummm, I think you might be on to something. I agree BB is a auto immune disorder. Thyroid problems has been on and off my radar for a long long time. Just look up his site, his practice is Chinese acupuncture. :-k hummmm? Tongue not getting enough thyroid hormones????? :-s Modern medicine failing! Hummm :( Anyone try acupuncture?
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

His practice is not chinese acupuncture he is just authorised to practice it. It has been proven to stimulate t reg i have seen this improve autoimmune conditions first hand
sije
Total Newbie

Post by sije »

Thanks for sharing your info. I agree that it is very likely that hormones do play a large part as many stories of the BB erupting started when we were teenagers and why it can be worsened for women around their period.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

I have had bb for over 20 years now and in the past 10 years my throat has burned (not coming from stomach so much, just burning throat) and recently I went to an endocrinologist because I had some sugar problems and she did some tests and found out that my t scores where fine, but I had high antibodies which suggest an autoimmune disease. I take Synthroid now which is for hypothyroidism. My thyroid is swollen and she thinks it will stop working soon. I had a gluten intolerance test done since i read that gluten sensitivity can make your body attack your thyroid and it was negative. Went on a gluten free diet anyway and the burning stopped. Now one bite of gluten or too much sugar (esp soda) and the burning comes back.

Here is my theory….my bb came after taking birth control pills, many antibiotics, drinking in college, and getting amalgam fillings….one or all of these things killed off some liver enzymes that my body needs to digest food. I say this because during this time I became lactose intolerant, and had a lot of tummy trouble. I was most likely gluten intolerant back then yet the effects of this on my thyroid did not show until years later, or the mercury from my amalgam fillings destroyed my enzymes to break down gluten somewhere along the way. I also think i have TMAU which is enzyme deficiency as well.

I need to get tested for TMAU for I think that this is what is causing most of the odor. I also have a nasty post nasal drip which is most likely due to my digestion problems. I have been to countless doctors and none have helped. I go through times of being exhausted and I eat whatever and try to keep to myself, to really wanting to find a cure and try to watch my diet. It is hard to give up dairy, gluten and choline…it is maddening to tell you the truth. Choline is in everything and I'd go hungry all the time if i tried to stick to this diet.

In a year I need to go back to work as a teacher and I am terrified. I think I will be a substitute teacher instead. My husband thinks I'm ridiculous I'm sure, but he knows how sensitive I am so he is okay with whatever decision I make. My kids smell it, especially my youngest. Every time I speak he says, "Ew, who farted?"

I recently had breast cancer…I think from being so acidic for so long. The one thing I really need to give up is the gluten because it eats away at my thyroid (GOOGLE or youtube this and you will see why) which makes me acidic and have sugar problems - both of these things along with heredity (grandma died at 40) cause cancer. Also, endo dr said most likely my thyroid will stop working all together soon.

You are all not alone and I too have suffered so much ridicule and embarrassment in my life. Stay strong and love yourself.
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

TIRED - have you had your thyroid checked? what were the results?

you should look into

healing your gut

heavy metal toxicity and chelation

its a autoimmune disorder i know it
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

I have had it tested and the antibodies were high but T3 and 4 levels were only slightly off. I need to get rid of the 4 amalgam fillings I have before I do a chelation program because if I do it with my amalgam fillings still in it might pull the mercury out and release it into my system. Every now and then I do eat cilantro which has been known to help with mercury detox.
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

luminous please could you explain your reasoning?
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

luminous im not after a argument just interested in your thoughts we are all after the same thing so please could you explain your views
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

since i have started my metal detox my sinus issues have gone something ive had for years an only got better for a short while when i did a gut heal . they will come back slightly if i eat alot of junk food but it will disappear soon after also
rikki

Post by rikki »

I believe many of us have an auto immune disorder as well. After cutting out dairy and gluten, my body began reacting to many other foods now such as soy, nuts, beans, ect. Foods that I never reacted to before. I am not sure how this began (although it did start at puberty). I am now trying the gaps diet. I tried it months ago but I fell off the wagon. Now, after a particularly bad month, I am re-attempting it.
Loyd99, how did you heal your gut? And did you have continuous digestive discomfort?
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

rikki i healed my gut by getting a accurate food sensitivty test done then rotating foods and slowly reintroducing some together with a few supplements which i can tell you if you like? while this did help my halitosis an make it better it also went back to what it was like pretty quickly when eating the highly sensitive foods. since the metal detox this is not the case its becoming more permanent.

i do need to heal my gut again its not as good as it once was but like i said i know im close to a cure ppl are getting closer to me and im working with a top nutritionist/ biochemist
BBbeGone
Total Newbie

Thyroid

Post by BBbeGone »

Regarding the thyroid, I went to a doctor for my BB problem. He sent me to get my thyroid tested. I didn't really think there was a connection. I took the tests anyway but haven't gone back for the results. I should do that this month.

Months later, I went to the optometrist for an eye exam. She also suggested that I get my thyroid checked. I really don't have any answer as to whether there's a connection between the thyroid and BB. I'm just putting this info out there, since this thread mentions the thyroid.
loyd99
Junior

Post by loyd99 »

rikki check this post i did

viewtopic.php?t=5180&highlight=

hope that helps if you want any more info just let me know
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic