Your Email Address:

First Name:

I don't know what to do anymore

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
i-want-this-gone

I don't know what to do anymore

Post by i-want-this-gone »

](*,) the only thing that has ever worked for me has been metronidazole. I took 3 tables (400mg) a day for a whole week and I was BB free for about 6 months. But then it obviously came back.... I was looking online and I found an online pharmacy www.bmpharmacy.com the pills and the package everything looks the same as the ones I used to take. I'm very tempted to buy them. I've had BB since I was 11 I'm 26 now, most of my life pretty much. I can't live like this, it's funny how your breath can affect all aspects of your life, I can never be myself. I'm about to start a new job as a leasing consultant and I don't know if I can do it...i worry all day just thinking about how im gonna do this..I never write any posts on here but I visit the site often , I just needed to get this out of my chest. :cry:

DeliVrance
Total Newbie

can relate

Post by DeliVrance »

I also have bad breath since I was 11 and I am also 26 now. Before I found this site my breath smell like rotten eggs. For some reason I never notice any tonsil stones on my tonsils and when I poke my tonsils there is no smell what so ever. A member on this forum suggested I tried the anti microbial rinse chlorhexedine. And bliss k12 has help me a little also. Since i started this rinse the rotten egg smell has basically gone. I actually have. Advice to give u now since I am still struggling with this curse. But all I can say is you are not alone!
i-want-this-gone

It's nice to know that I'm not alone, even tho I don't personally know anyone with the same problem I have.
Where can I buy this stuff you're taking about?
I'll buy whatever just to get rid of this horrible BB.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

since I'm 11 too.... it's definitely not a coincidence.
i-want-this-gone

That is so weird. Do you guys remember eating a lot of something growing up? I used to eat a looooot of Bread I mean a lot. I freaking loved bread
jackson
Junior

Re: I don't know what to do anymore

Post by jackson »

i-want-this-gone wrote:](*,) the only thing that has ever worked for me has been metronidazole. I took 3 tables (400mg) a day for a whole week and I was BB free for about 6 months. But then it obviously came back.... I was looking online and I found an online pharmacy www.bmpharmacy.com the pills and the package everything looks the same as the ones I used to take. I'm very tempted to buy them. I've had BB since I was 11 I'm 26 now, most of my life pretty much. I can't live like this, it's funny how your breath can affect all aspects of your life, I can never be myself. I'm about to start a new job as a leasing consultant and I don't know if I can do it...i worry all day just thinking about how im gonna do this..I never write any posts on here but I visit the site often , I just needed to get this out of my chest. :cry:
metronidazole is the only thing that has ever worked for me too.
I took it about a month ago. My breath was completely fresh whilst on it.
It remained fresh for about a week, but it is starting to come back now :(
My morning breath is completely back, and my daytime breath is reverting back slower.

I'd say buy the pills and see if you get relief again.
If you do that, please come back and let us know if it works, because i'm thinking about taking another course as well.
Nothing else works.
sandspiegel
Junior

Re: can relate

Post by sandspiegel »

DeliVrance wrote:I also have bad breath since I was 11 and I am also 26 now. Before I found this site my breath smell like rotten eggs. For some reason I never notice any tonsil stones on my tonsils and when I poke my tonsils there is no smell what so ever. A member on this forum suggested I tried the anti microbial rinse chlorhexedine. And bliss k12 has help me a little also. Since i started this rinse the rotten egg smell has basically gone. I actually have. Advice to give u now since I am still struggling with this curse. But all I can say is you are not alone!
Note this:
Just because you don't see any Tonsil Stones (even when you poke around your tonsils) it doesn't mean you don't have any tonsil stones. I really learned a lesson in my case. I have tonsil with holes in them but I couldn't see any tonsil stones (even when poking at the tonsils nothing came out) but when I discovered a syringe on the internet and used it for the first time I discovered that my tonsils were packed full of tonsil stones.
So if you have any visible holes in your tonsils then try this syringe:

http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ne+spritze

Also while chlorhexedine may help at first, it's not advisable to use it more than a week, since it's killing almost every bacteria in your mouth (even the good ones that are useful). Also when using something as aggressive as chlorhexedine you could make things worse on the long run by destroying your mouth flora.
i-want-this-gone

I've tried looking at my tonsils for tonsil stones but I don't find anything, Idk if I'm doing it right .
I will definitely let you know if it works when I re order the metronidazole. The only bad thing about it is that it gave me horrible headaches. Do you guys use kik? It would be nice to talk to someone about this since I can't do it with anyone else .
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

Archimonde wrote:since I'm 11 too.... it's definitely not a coincidence.
wow..I started at 11 too..I am 27 now..What is this?!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic