Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guessing for a cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
helicopter99
Total Newbie

Guessing for a cure

Post by helicopter99 »

So since my journey like many others had been a very difficult one, but one that is well on its way to a positive outcome i'm going to share my thoughts with you all.

When i first really wanted to cure myself i tried everything got my tonsils cut out, took every supplement under the sun, tried lots of varied diets only to get me nowhere but just more confused and with less money.

So i decided to speak to some professionals in the know (not general practitioners) people who have a background of healing people naturally who understand the body, its functions and could empathise with my condition.
After doing a lot of research lots of the practitioners recommended this one person so i thought id give it a try not holing out much hope.

As mentioned before I have had a variety of tests done and i now have evidence as to what is the possible cause over the last year and a bit everything has been improving. Mentally i have a few scars but this will take time, I still get people comment why am i so shy in public even tho most of my symptoms have gone.

It turned out my thyroid was not working properly (probably why my throat felt soar) and I am full of mercury. I wouldnt of had a clue about the optimal range and protocol to follow without getting the testing done and working with someone that has a proven track record.

So my advice to everyone in this post is stop making educated guesses we all owe it to ourself's to find our cure to do this we need to understand exactly what is going on with with our body.