Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dr Maxwell, osteopathic physician (USA)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Trunks99
Advanced

Dr Maxwell, osteopathic physician (USA)

Post by Trunks99 »

I contacted him and he said I might have bacterial imbalance or candida infection. He said he could help. If anyone has ever consulted him, please let me know?

He has good ratings online and has a lot of people recommending him on Linkedin.

He recommends getting started with stool analysis: Comprehensive Stool Analysis w/Parasitology x3-DD KIT

I'm still debating if I should give it a try or not (not covered by insurance)

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I say go for it, even with the cost. I don't think many users here had a stool sample analysis. or the kind you listed.
Would love to hear your results, however I am not in your area to see this doctor or I'd go. Good luck! If he's willing to play detective that is more than most doctors will do for "our kind"
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

btw, I treated myself with Lufenuron years back for candida. Lufenuron KICKed my bb out, I was free. Sadly it came back. So I ordered another round, and it did't do a thing. Whatever inside me became immune, devastating. I was so hopeful. The doctor at owndoc.com, Sarah Varner is in Europe but will answer any questions. She worked with me on why it came back, but this horrid crap is relentless to anything that comes at it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic