Your Email Address:

First Name:

anyone have experience with oravital program?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
feelitagain

anyone have experience with oravital program?

Post by feelitagain »

I have an appointment with a dentist this week and hes a certified oravital program dentist.

Anyone hear of this program? Is it worth going through it? How much did you pay for this program?

Thanks in advance..

feelitagain

Re: anyone have experience with oravital program?

Post by feelitagain »

feelitagain wrote:I have an appointment with a dentist this week and hes a certified oravital program dentist.

Anyone hear of this program? Is it worth going through it? How much did you pay for this program?

Thanks in advance..
Anyone??? I have found one thread talking about oravital but it is more than 2 years old... I would not want to try something that is very ineffective which would take chunk out of my life roll.

Thanks..
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I have; turned out to be a scam.. didnt work for me
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

it worked for me at first for a number of years, but stopped working a few years ago. if the source of your bb is oral, then it should work for you or at least give you some relief.
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

I have went through the oravital program and it wasnt effective at all for me. I really did not want to go through with the antibiotic rinses as well since it might kill off good bacteria. What choices did I have though..

It is frustrating because the cost was high and the result stayed the same.

I dont want to give up though..I really need to find a Dr who have dealt with this issue for long time and knows what he/she is talking about.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

feelitagain, do you live in California?
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

no I am from east coast
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

feelitagain wrote:no I am from east coast
Trying to meetup with someone..

I'll be visiting Boston for like 5 days in November -- let me know if you live there and want to meet up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic