Your Email Address:

First Name:

cured at last!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
justlivinlife

cured at last!!

Post by justlivinlife »

This my first post on this site. I've been lurkin and wandering around this site for about half a year now, trying to find cure for this embarrasing and depressing disease....I've been suffering with Chronic BB for almost 2 decades and almost got to a point where i want to end my life or just died in a heroic way by saving someone..somethin like that, cause frankly speaking,living with this kind of disease makes you feel that you're not living or even exist at all!! Truth be told...am pretty good lookin guy who loves going out with friends and loves to engage myself in all sorts of sports. I was even labeled a Jock during my teenage years, but somehow for some reason i don't totally enjoy myself back then, it's like something huge part of me was missing....i mean what is the point of being popular in school when u can't even help an old lady crossing the street, help a tourist asking for a directions or having a good conversation with ur friends or someone who just was just being nice to you despite the fact that u can totally knock 'em out in just seconds with ur BB...but right i feel i can make up for my past mistakes..all the things i wasn't be able to do in the past right now,this time imma do it all,enjoy myself and be nice at the same time...Sorry i'm rambling too much i just can't help it.. just tryna express myself...Ok enough of myself lets get down to business.

First off i think i belong to a type 1,2 and 3 BB category. Here's what i did.I took anti-bac/microbials medicines multivitamins and thoroughly cleanse my colon...you guys might wanna jot this down simply because it does really worked for me...somehow....hopefully this will last like FOREVER!

Take 2x each a day for a week! followed by 1x a day afterwards of these medicines: note* i doubled the dosage on my very first day of medication but i suggest you must consult a doctor first, not all people can handle that much dosage in a single day..do some online research about the risk of these meds*

Clarithromycin 500mg
Omeprazole 40mg
Metronidazole 500mg
Amoxicillin 500mg

Secondly what i did was thorough cleanse my colon,took multivitamins and maintain my internal gut flora and mouth flora by taking probiotics...
I bought these products from Healthy Options:

Super Colon Cleanse *as prescribed
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 50 mg once a day
Flaxseed Oil *as prescribed
Probiotics 2 tabs before meals or as prescribed
Vit b complex *as prescribed
Vit C *as prescribed
Eptom Salts i use it with my Waterpick as substitute for mouthwashes * its inexpensive only cost me 99 Pesos, around 2 dollars$ a pack*

There u guys have it! I hope it will help..remember not each and everyone of us had the same BB problem to address with..the key is to find the source of it so you can tackle it precisely! I suggest u guys should start with type1 BB category..apply all the possible and impossible methods this site has to offer and if its still don't work out, thats the time u ruled out type 1 BB then proceed to type 2 BB category..and so on..

And KUDOS to Jimi for creating this life saving site...all the active Members,Moderators (am not gonna mention y'all cause will take me like forever just to remember ur sitenames..u know who u are;) who always and continously sharing and expressing their knowledge for all BB sufferers out there and last but not the least Dr. MURAT AYDIN thanks for ur exceptional knowledge and eagerness to help US without expecting something *money* in return. SHUKRAN! May God bless you always!

If u guys wanna ask something.. anything at all, just give me a shout!

justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

It's been a month already without BB totally! Even morning breath is fresh...i can even french kiss my girl right after i got up from bed...this is the kinda feeling i've been longing for so long. Am so happy, finally i can do anything i want and become a more productive individual...nothin beats the Fresh breath 24/7

Corrections*
*I've been a member of this site for almost a year now...
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congrats! How soon after taking the antibiotics did you take the colon cleansers?
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

@Halitosisux - right after i finish my 7 days of high dosage antiobiotics, i followed it with thorough colon cleanse for 10 days. Together with Probiotics,Flaxseed Oil and Mutivitamins. Word of caution* during this whole colon cleansing thing process you'll experience heavy bowel movement. I suggest you eat a lot of fruits especially bananas and drink lots of water to avoid dehydration. In my case a drink 2 liters of Gatorade everyday, I sweat a lot more than other people because of my very active lifestyle and also of my health condition,i suffered from Hyperhidrosis.. so taking lots of liquids everyday has been my habit even before i was diagnosed.

sorry 4 my late reply am using my tablet and 3G ain't really working smoothly right now because of Typhoon
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Nice one. Sorry if this sounds a bit pessimistic, but at least if it has worked for this long, you know if the BB happens to eventually come back again you can try this system again and it should work again because you won't have developed resistance to whatever it is you have managed to clear, presumably, from your gut. Hopefully you won't need to do anything else except try to maintain a healthy gut. Take care in the storms!
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

Good question. this whole scenario has been runnin through my mind ever since i started this whole medication and cleansing thing...WHAT IF? this thing finds a way to crawl back to my system? and after much thought and researching i decided, if ever this disease comes back am gonna use the same medication but this time imma double or even tripled the dosage,i know it can be fatal but am pretty confident my body can handle that...as for now am continously introducing good stuff on my gut...and works pretty awesome for me...just enjoying and livin my life to the fullest..
jackson
Junior

Post by jackson »

It sounds like you were probably suffering from H pylori? You basically took the triple antibiotic treatment that a doctor would have prescribed for that bacterium.

Lots of people who have h pylori have bad breath that is cured with the triple antibiotic medication.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

You should at least try the same dosage first though. It may be all you need.
There are lots of different recurring illnesses, UTI infections for example, which require constant repeat courses, or a low prophylactic dose. That's another approach you could take if you need to.
jackson
Junior

Post by jackson »

metrnidazole on its own cured me whilst I was taking it.
Do you think I should take another dose?
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

Congrats bro \:D/ I'm happy for you, me I've tested H-pylori last year but was negative, just keep trying everything i read in all forum of what they take. nothing concrete result yet.
ernieboronda111
Total Newbie

Post by ernieboronda111 »

to JUSTLIVINLIFE:

Hello, are you also experiencing tonsil stones and thick post nasal drip?

It seems that we're just a few kilometers away from each other.

I also tried many steps in fighting this, nothing seems to help. Goodluck to all of us.
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

@ jackson - actually its a quadruple antibiotic treatment and yes u were right H.pylori was the main culprit in my BB case...for me i think a month of antibiotics treatment are more preferable than usual 10 -14 days treatment. I am no Doctor but extending ur treatment a little bit is much better than follow a usual way,only to find out afterwards that ur disease was already crawling back up again to ur system! Btw, are u already cured from BB?

@Halitosisux- thanks for the advice bro. You've been a great help to a lot of BB sufferers out there! ( together with all the hardcore members of this site...in terms of providing and continually sharing ur knowledges about BB) :D

@Wesslee- thanks bro..and don't lose hope just keep on trying every new method to eliminate BB. together as one we all can fight and end this disease for good. Good luck :)

@ernieboronda111- Tonsil stones? Am not really sure if i had it..my tonsils look normal though.
PND? i'm not sure either, perhaps i already experience it (back then when i was still a dumb and ignorant with the whole BB treatment thing) but wasn't aware of it...don't lose hope am pretty sure you'll find a way to cure ur BB. Just keep on trying every method this site has to offer..good luck
ernieboronda111
Total Newbie

Post by ernieboronda111 »

justlivinlife, thanks!!!

i sent you a message and asked you for ur CP#. I you won't mind, can we have a conversation? I really need help
jackson
Junior

Post by jackson »

justlivinlife wrote:@ jackson - Btw, are u already cured from BB?

Afraid not.
I was temporarily cured when taking metronidazole. BB came back about 5 days later.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

justlivinlife wrote:@Halitosisux- thanks for the advice bro.
You're welcome!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic