Your Email Address:

First Name:

tell me if you also have these symptoms

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
yarahe

tell me if you also have these symptoms

Post by yarahe »

hello everybody,

i'm also suffering of bb.

i will tell you my symptoms that i think related to my bb and tell me if it's what you also feel. maybe there are more people that the cause of their bb is the same as my cause. because we all know we suffer of bb but i'm sure that not all of us having the same cause exactly. maybe if our symptoms besides the bb are the same we would know that the cause is the same and then find together the cure.

first thing and very noticeble is my saliva thick and stringy and if i brush my teeth and gums with toothbrush without toothpaste the saliva is really foamy and frothy. i also have a feeling of dryness in my mouth though i have a lot of sticky stringy saliva. i feel a little bit dryness in my throat. and also after eating something like biscuits or something food that crumble i feel that the crumbles are stuck in the back of throat in the pharynx. i guess it's something that connected to the saliva which is stringy sticky and thick. i'm suffering also from loss of appetite but not sure it's related to bb and also from constipation and bad bowel movements. but not sure it's related to my bb.

do you also have these symptoms? if you do please tell me.

ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

I remember having very stringy saliva when I was younger when my oral hygene was very poor... Not sure if there is a connection... I had dry mouth too...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
phantomlife
Total Newbie

Post by phantomlife »

@yarahe I sent you a pm
Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: tell me if you also have these symptoms

Post by Archimonde »

yarahe wrote: and also after eating something like biscuits or something food that crumble i feel that the crumbles are stuck in the back of throat
I have that too. However the part about the cause being thick saliva is speculation. Something's going on in your throat, only an ENT doc could tell you the facts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic