Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida Diet SUCKS!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosiser

Candida Diet SUCKS!

Post by halitosiser »

candida diet is shit.
i read of this thing all over the internet.i do not know who the ***k invented this shit?
how the hell did he know it?
but i chose to believe and i did it.for 20 days.eating all meat everyday.not a single rice.
but you know,this shit did nothing.i still stink like a ton of shit.and the mucus still drops every single second.this shit just do nothing.

please,DO NOT TRY CANDIDA DIET!

alwayshoping

Re: Candida Diet SUCKS!

Post by alwayshoping »

halitosiser wrote:candida diet is shit.
i read of this thing all over the internet.i do not know who the ***k invented this shit?
how the hell did he know it?
but i chose to believe and i did it.for 20 days.eating all meat everyday.not a single rice.
but you know,this shit did nothing.i still stink like a ton of shit.and the mucus still drops every single second.this shit just do nothing.

please,DO NOT TRY CANDIDA DIET!
You don't know that it wouldn't have worked for you if you did it longer or differently. Please don't say things like "it's shit" and "please don't try it" as this is off putting for people who may want to try it and could be the cure for them!!

Just because you don't think it has helped you, doesn't mean it won't help someone else. Also, the anti candida diet definitely does not advise to eat only meat. It also clearly states on all candida information sites I have looked at that it can take up to 6 months to clear if no additional medication is being taken to fight off the fungus. 20 days is very short.

Not saying this is the/a cure, but I don't like uninformed negativity.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

It did not worked for me either. The only diet that is working for me and reduces my bb up to 80% (if not 100%) is a vegetarian diet including 70% raw stuff.Nowadays I eat breakfast and dinner raw and for lunch I eat a simple cooked vegetarian food like rice, potatoes, beans etc. By eating this way I prevent myself from losing so much weight which is a big problem for me in raw vegan diet and at the same time it keeps my breath fresh.
Unfortunately I discovered any kind of animal food gives me bb... meat is the worst..I smell like shit when I eat it. Now I can eat bread, dates, etc with very little problem.
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

I don't know know what did you try but red meat is not good, chicken is fine fish is a big NO.
But at least you try it, It's better to try everything than doing nothing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic