Your Email Address:

First Name:

Serrapeptase...Could this work for PND BB Cases

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
girlie girl
Advanced

Serrapeptase...Could this work for PND BB Cases

Post by girlie girl »

Hey guys! Has anyone had any experience with Serrapeptase? I was reading an article on serrapeptase and found this interesting info...
Serrapeptase basically works by giving your insides a good clean up. Being a protein digesting enzyme, it helps to clear out protein deposits that are not serving a useful purpose in your body. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-oedemic (reduces fluid retention) and fibrinolytic activity (helps to break down blood clots). It can help to clear mucus, fluid, debris and immune complexes from your body. In this way it helps to reduce pain, improve mobility and increase energy.
I have problems with PND and it seems my mouth is fresh after my oral care, but in a few minutes it comes back. I constantly have a PND and can feel a lump always in the back of my throat. I don't have sinus problems and had CT of sinus that shows all clear. I believe it's an allergic response to something.

I have tried everything under the sun. The only thing helping somewhat is the aspirin mouth care with Pepto after. I would say it decreases it about 50%, but doesn't last very long. That why I am wondering if the PND is keeping me from getting rid of the odor.

I found the following article and it was interesting too...

http://enzymetherapies.com/16/serrapept ... ad-breath/

I did not order from that site, but ordered from Amazon. I will get it in about 2 days. I will post back if it helps me. Please let me know if you have an info to share on this enzyme. I am so tired of dealing with this and getting my hopes up and then disappointed once again... :cry:

JennyMiller
Total Newbie
Re: Serrapeptase...Could this work for PND BB Cases

Post by JennyMiller »

Hi girlie i also have PND, did serrapeptase lessen your bb? Any updates please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic