Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% cured of bad breath, hairy tongue, dry mouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
100%cured.
Total Newbie

100% cured of bad breath, hairy tongue, dry mouth

Post by 100%cured. »

This is how I got 100% rid of my hairy tongue, very dry mouth and room filling bad breath. The hairy tongue was due to a bacterial, yeast and or funghi overgrowth in my mouth/on my tongue. The cause of this is unclear to me but I am leaning towards a sluggish digestive tract which can be the cause of these problems. I dealt with it since the age of 6. I am now 31 and this has worked for me for the past 8 years.

You need:
  • Medium toothbrush
  • Soft toothbrush
  • Tongue scraper
  • Hydrogen peroxide 3%
  • Toothpaste that foams well
  • Toothpicks
  • Floss
Guide:
  • Poor 20 ml of hydrogen peroxide 3% in a glass
  • Put a normal amount of toothpaste on your medium toothbrush and brush your teeth until you have a lot of foam. Takes me usually 30 seconds
  • Now poor the 20 ml of hydrogen peroxide 3% in your mouth and brush your teeth for 3 minutes
  • Keep as much foam in your mouth as possible and brush your tongue for 1 minute with your soft toothbrush
  • Do not rinse your mouth but scrape the foam and gunk of your tongue with your tongue scraper. Rinse your mouth ones very lightly and scrape your tongue again
  • Now rinse thoroughly
Do this at least 2 times a day for 21 days straight. I now use the hydrogen peroxide 3% in this routine only once a week. My hairy tongue and bad breath are 100% gone. I also do not have a dry mouth anymore. I think with the normalization of bacterial, yeast and funghi levels in my mouth, my salivary glands started working again properly. I attribute my cure also to speeding up my gut transit time (the total time from eating to emptying the bowel). I think this is good because by doing so I keep a clean digestive tract, because the foods that I eat never get the chance to putrefy in my intestines. I achieve this by avoiding red meat and every night before I go to bed I take 800 milligrams of magnesium citrate in tablet form. This works as a gentle laxative.

I wish you all the best. You can overcome this.

Freshhope
Junior

Re: 100% cured of bad breath, hairy tongue, dry mouth

Post by Freshhope »

I will say I recently tried hydrogen peroxide just to swish around after brushing and will say it reduces the nasty/unclean taste in mouth and keeps the clean feeling lasting longer. I don’t know about you guys but I find it pretty impossible to maintain such a regime , if you stop for one day or have lazy day you back to square one. Also same with these diets , just living my life and avoiding embarrassing moments , breath holding etc it’s a bit of a mental overload it makes you hungry, so hard to diet. Also might be some danger using so much hydrogen peroxide . Colgate make peroxly which contains 1.5% peroxide but the mint seems to dry my mouth out. Good luck guys. On a side note I find I get more reactions when I have just brushed anyone experienced this?
100%cured.
Total Newbie

Post by 100%cured. »

I tried swishing and gargling with hydrogen peroxide after brushing my teeth for a couple of weeks with no result. It was only after I started to brush my teeth and tongue with toothpaste + hydrogen peroxide that I saw results. It makes all the sense in te world to me, you brush and scrub your floors and carpets with cleaning agent, you do not rinse your floors and carpets with the cleaning agents. To kill and destroy the biofilm on your teeth and tongue, you need to brush with toothpaste + hydrogen peroxide.

You can google for ''hairy tongue'' and look at the pictures, my tongue looked exactly like the pictures you can find online. I now have a tongue that is super clean, pink and smooth.

About the regime. It takes me 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening. If you miss a day, your absolutely not back to square one, you just have to do it for 1 day more. That is it. After 21 days my tongue was clean and healthy and my bad breath was gone. Like I said, I now only use toothpaste + hydrogen peroxide to brush my teeth and tongue only ones a week.

Feel free to ask any questions. I will be responding daily.
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

Seems like it’s worth a shot , I shall try for a while and post back the results
nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

Did you have nasal bb as well?
100%cured.
Total Newbie

Post by 100%cured. »

nd_gillis wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:55 am Did you have nasal bb as well?
Yes, the smell was definitely coming out of my nose aswel.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bb free)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic