Your Email Address:

First Name:

Homebased Job

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nikon

Homebased Job

Post by nikon »

I am able to control my problem, unfortunately I don't know when it strikes and no one would tell me in a nice way about it. And now I am being bullied at work because of that short time. I'm getting tired of this and I would rather work at home now. I have a laptop and internet connection.

Does anyone know of any home-based job, or if you could refer someone like me?

Thanks!

Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

You could work as a programmer.

Not sure what's your current job but if you want to learn: www.codeacademy.com
Candy

Post by Candy »

i'm in the same boat being extra paranoid about my bb. I make and sell jewelry online. maybe sell something online,webdesign if your smart enough.
josef143
Total Newbie

Re: Homebased Job

Post by josef143 »

nikon wrote:I am able to control my problem, unfortunately I don't know when it strikes and no one would tell me in a nice way about it. And now I am being bullied at work because of that short time. I'm getting tired of this and I would rather work at home now. I have a laptop and internet connection.

Does anyone know of any home-based job, or if you could refer someone like me?

Thanks!
it depends on what you know, i would recommend beekeeping . you can also take some surveys using your laptop with internet connection.
:-k
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Have you guys tried Mturk? But I think a real job is better then an online job unless you have some technical skills, but you can try Odesk, Freelancer, Fiverr, Gigbucks, data entry sites etc. so that you can earn extra money.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic