Your Email Address:

First Name:

Meet ups - organization?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Carri

Meet ups - organization?

Post by Carri »

Hello everyone,

I was wondering for the meet ups how it was arranged? I had an idea but didn't know if you already do it. Let's say there is a group of 5 and more, each has a 'questionnaire' form and you do a sort of a 'speed dating' where each person talk about what he wants, not necessarily halitosis and tries to be as relaxed as possible. After 2-3 minutes there is a rotation and each person gets to write comments on the person breath and everything he can notice. The more detailed the questions are and the more information we can get. And that from multiple people. I think it could be really useful if there are frequent meeting like this, so we can track the changes, if there is a halitophobia or whatnot etc. etc.

Thoughts?

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

That's a good idea. Where are you located?
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

it's a good idea, unfortunately a lot of people on here don't seem ready to meet up. I would also imagine that people are spread out on here and unless you live in a metro area, it might be difficult to get 5 people together. If you were able to do so, I think it'd help a great deal
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

In my opinion, a good way to connect with people here is through FB. After you get to know one another then it's easier to set up meetups
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic