Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to clean your tounge by using a towel

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Total Newbie

How to clean your tounge by using a towel

Post by Quote »

Hey guys,

i am using the following technic for more than 10 years and feel really "dirty", if i have not the possibility on some days.

I clean my tounge by using a towel. For that i rub at least 10 times over my tounge and use allways different parts of the towel (to have a clean towel for every "brush").
I also clean the very back of my tounge, which is very important!

Over the years i learned to mange not to choke and so its really not a big deal anymore.

For me this technic works ways (!) better than using a professional toungcleaner / brush.

I would like to share this idea and i am interessted how this works for you.

Greetings

Faith

Post by Faith »

Thank you for sharing this, I think I'm going to give it a try.

Do you put anything on the towel or in your mouth (e.g. toothpaste or salt) when you do this?
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

I have tried this method after reading another person on here recommended it and i can agree that using a towel or rag does work very good. I started to do it every day because it was the best method for getting the very far back of your tongue which is VERY important like he said...

But I realized that the new model OraBrush is the absolute best thing I have used to scrape my tongue... It cleans it very well, but the thing that makes it good is that i can scrape over those bumps on the back of my tongue without making them hurt or bleed like other scrapers and get the very far back of my tongue.

I know everyones mouth is different, so the ora brush might not work great for some, but i would say that the towel/ rag method is effective and might be the best way to clean the very back of your tongue. The problem is that it's not as convenient as a brush...

The way I used a rag was to cut strips and wrap them around the length of my finger and brushed my tongue with my finger with the rag around it... I kind of looked like those portable finger brushes that you stick your finger inside. This way it let me reach all the way to the back.
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Total Newbie

Post by Quote »

Hi,

for me it is important to use a towel (and not just a rag).
With a towel i get more "erosion" on the tounge because of the towels rough surface.

I dont use toothpaste. But i also clean my tounge with my touthbrush after using the towel.

Greetings
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Hmmm... I used the rag instead of a towel because it was more rouh then the towel. It was so rough it hurt my tongue lol... These were the rags and towels at walmart.
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic