Your Email Address:

First Name:

My story, hoping to help others.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Gwendo
Total Newbie

My story, hoping to help others.

Post by Gwendo »

Hello everyone!

I'm new on this site and I got very excited signing up to share my story with all of you.

I'm in my late twenties, considered an attractive girl.
My problem with halitosis started around at my sixteens. It was occasionally bad and it developed to a constant weird metallic taste in my mouth. I have started to ignore, I didnt even think it was an issue. I chewed all the time not beacuse of the fear of a bad breath more beacuse of the bad taste. Back that time I didnt use tongue cleaner or floss, just a regular tootpaste. That is all. (If I licked my wrist it smelled horrible)
When I got around 22 I realized this is not normal I chew either mints or gum all the time so I have looked up on internet why is the constant bad taste in my mouth. All the arcticles wrote about stomach problem so I went to check that and all was okey according to Dr-s.

I came across with Therabreath so I have ordered a spray only. (nothing else) of course Didnt work. I was deeply disappointed by Therabreath who claims to cure bb instantly.
Then I got obsessed so I went to remove my tonsils. Nothing has changed after. Then I bought my first tongue cleaner. I kept cleaning 4 times a day with lots of brushing, gargling with baking soda, I ate 2 yoghurt a day. Didnt work, but I felt a little improvement in my mouth. Then I got so angry and anxious that I have ordered Therabreath plus starter kit again.(not only the spray)I said I had nothing to loose.
And look what happened It started to work. I did complete scarping, brushing, rinsing, flossing (I have perfect teeth since childhood so I have issue only with VSC bacteria on the back of the tongue). I stopped drinking coffee and alcholic drinks, I KEPT GARGLING with baking soda as well, eating as much as yoghurt as I could, eating apple. So with all of these methods after a long battle my bb is GONE:
I was extremely happy that my bb is gone forever that after a year I have strated to skip night brushing with Thera using regular toothpaste instead. I started to drink coffee again, alcohol sometimes. my breath was perfect. I lived 3 years with perfect oral health bb free.

Until now. It happened to be that my bb came back. I seriously switched back to Thera plus again, the same method like using baking soda, yoghurt ect. The same method didn t work this time. I thought it is gonna go away like it did when i was first cured. I was wrong. I also ordered from Thera K12 probiotic. Didnt work. (kust saying: my breath didnt get back to very bad how it used to be when i was 16 bit still I could tell its not okey)
I ordered lozenges from Thera, didnt work. Then I bought tea tree oil, I scarped my tongue with this. Didnt work. Then I looked up on internet again, I stopped coffee, alchohol, went vegetarian. My war ended recently when I have ordered Blis K12 tablet which seems to work well together with Therabreath plus.I dont have to use baking soda neither tea tree oil.
I personally think I have tried everything. I am cured for the second time. I did a lot of research I think I could soon easily become a professor.:) I dont feel ashamed or something because of having this problem and looking for solutions. There are a lot of people with bb either they dont care ( which I will never understand), or they are so depressed and angry to the world or they have intention to commint suiced. Hey folks, you know what? til we fight we win, Its no matter on what cost but I will always fight for fresh breath. The tongue needs to be clean but it takes time for good bacteria to grow. NEVER EVER GIVE UP. If now my bb will come back again, i will try chlor - dioxid to clean my tongue and taking probiotics to grow good bacteria.
Dont get mad, every people have their own issue to solve. Love, health, money, some of them BB.
I hope my story helped. Just to mention my breath was very bad and I could find a cure.
Please try all the possible way, be patiente, grow good bacteria, use baking soda, scarp with tea tree oil, use thera breath plus, chew K12, stop coffee, alcohol, garlic, drink dozens of green tea, rinse with sea salt sometimes, clean your nose with sea salt. That is my suggestion. It could help to those whose problem is the back of the tongue.

Thanks for reading this.

ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

how long did it take for probiotics to cure you..... did you every try antibiotics
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic