Your Email Address:

First Name:

IS THIS IT?!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
alwayshoping

IS THIS IT?!

Post by alwayshoping »

I have never ever considered that I have tonsil stones… I don't know why.. Just never could see any etc.

Today my mouth felt worse then ever! I was inspecting my tongue when there it was… a HUGE WHITE SPOT on my left tonsil… I quickly got out my phone to google tonsil stones and yep it is definitely one of them!

I still can't get it out!

Is this it? is this what is causing my chronic bb?? I read the other symptoms and I have those too. Always feels like something lodged in throat, tongue coating, coughing fits etc.

My fear is that this is just another symptom because my breath problem is getting worse…

Comments? Should I insist to see an ENT? (have never seen one)

#praying

Sx

badexhale

Re: IS THIS IT?!

Post by badexhale »

alwayshoping wrote:I have never ever considered that I have tonsil stones… I don't know why.. Just never could see any etc.

Today my mouth felt worse then ever! I was inspecting my tongue when there it was… a HUGE WHITE SPOT on my left tonsil… I quickly got out my phone to google tonsil stones and yep it is definitely one of them!

I still can't get it out!

Is this it? is this what is causing my chronic bb?? I read the other symptoms and I have those too. Always feels like something lodged in throat, tongue coating, coughing fits etc.

My fear is that this is just another symptom because my breath problem is getting worse…

Comments? Should I insist to see an ENT? (have never seen one)

#praying

Sx
I wish it was that simple, but the fact of the matter is its just one of many other symptoms.if that is your only major problem then you would only have up close face to face BB.this is why I say that, 1.iv been to an ENT several times to get my tonsils removed he refused (he said that's not what's polluting the air) and he explained that yes they stink but it's like throwing a blue rock in the Red Sea thinking it will turn blue.common sense just that small area around it will. 2. My buddy had 3 foot away BB and it was a tooth with a huge hole in it, after he got it removed he only had BB you can smell if you were right up in his face cause of his huge tonsil stones. 3. Ask other members that removed their tonsils, A. Still have BB or B. Made it worse.i collected three big stones once and waved it in the air and could not smell it, did the same while crushing it still nothing.this is just my opinion though so if you think it will help in some way go for it. Good luck with your journey friend
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

I would recommend removal of the tonsils. Plenty of people in other forums have been cured and my breath improved at least 50%. Even if it doesn't work, you can rule out the tonsils as a source and focus on other possible causes. What have you got to lose?
alwayshoping

Post by alwayshoping »

Thanks guys.

Praying this is it. Have an ENT appointment in 3 weeks.

I have been on antibiotics for the last 7 days now and have had
no improvement at all in my bb.

Still haven't found any other tonsil stones either...

:cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic