Your Email Address:

First Name:

diluted white cooking wine

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Advanced

diluted white cooking wine

Post by pagmic2 »

I wrote earlier about trying white cooking wine as a mouth wash and gargle, and not knowing if the 10 percent alcohol together with the length of exposure to oral tissues, would damage the tissues or cause oral and throat cancer. Maybe just diluting it with water would be enough to make it safe. I'm wondering if diluted wine wouldn't have been one of the major things used for mouthwash in Bible times. Maybe it even has other properties other than the alcohol that benefit the oral environment. Wine was in the news not very long ago regarding helping the oral environment; don't remember the details of it. In Christ the Restorer and Cleanser, Mike

MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Id be very surprised if white wine as a mouthwash would help Bad breath. Id say it would make it ten times worse.......
Trunks99
Advanced

Re: diluted white cooking wine

Post by Trunks99 »

pagmic2 wrote:I wrote earlier about trying white cooking wine as a mouth wash and gargle, and not knowing if the 10 percent alcohol together with the length of exposure to oral tissues, would damage the tissues or cause oral and throat cancer. Maybe just diluting it with water would be enough to make it safe. I'm wondering if diluted wine wouldn't have been one of the major things used for mouthwash in Bible times. Maybe it even has other properties other than the alcohol that benefit the oral environment. Wine was in the news not very long ago regarding helping the oral environment; don't remember the details of it. In Christ the Restorer and Cleanser, Mike
Wine in the bible can refer to grapes and alcohol. http://www.letgodbetrue.com/bible/heres ... e-wine.php
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic