Your Email Address:

First Name:

Long time silent follower could use advice from experienced

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DesperateNbroke
Total Newbie

Long time silent follower could use advice from experienced

Post by DesperateNbroke »

Hello all,

I have been a silent follower of this site for years and need advice and insight. Here is my whole story:

My BB started around 18 and got worse to the point where now at 26 ppl can smell it with my mouth closed and show their offense by rubbing noses and moving away etc. I brush twice floss and use mouthwash but still nothing. There have even been days when I brushed 4 times and nothing helped. I went to my dentist and she said my gums and teeth check out fine and that I should check my stomach. So I did and I tested positive for h pylori and got excited thinking I finally will get cured. But after triple therapy h pylori test came back negative I still had BB begged the doc to give me quadruple therapy hoping maybe some other bacteria causing it that can get killed through quad therapy. I took it and nothing happened.

I then read about the wisdom teeth people so I got my wisdoms out about a month and a half ago. And after 2 weeks recovery my breath was fresh and no more reactions. This lasted only about another 2 weeks then smell and taste came back.

And as I sat depressed I remembered as a child my doc recommended me getting my tonsils out but I never did. So I though hmm let's try looking and smelling the tonsils. Upon view I noticed a white cyst (who ent said was not a stone but cyst) and when I applied pressure upon both tonsils my finger would smell like literal shit. The right smelled stronger.

Also about last week I got sharp bones appearing on the inside of where my wisdoms were and are poking my tongue and making me feel uncomfortable. Has anyone else had this? It makes the gum white and makes me wonder if this could be the cause making my tonsils smell or not.

I have medi cal which requires only medical reason to remove tonsils and after I emotionally opened up to my General Practitioner today he told me he won't sign off on referring me to an ent because not medically necessary.. I am so depressed and am broke because in school still so need a way to get covered. Any ideas? Should I inflict damage to my tonsils so they can be taken out? Idk...

After wisdom teeth extraction I have noticed my nasal odor decreased a lot but still is strong if I sweat or workout etc. but when I talk I still get reactions. Any advice would be appreciated.

DesperateNbroke
Total Newbie

Post by DesperateNbroke »

Oh I forgot to mention the ent I consulted with said my tonsils have very small crypts and small stones and big ones that are deep inside but hard to reach because holes are small. I saw him hoping I could get a cryptolysis because it is cheaper and is said to be very helpful but since my holes are so small he said I wasn't a good candidate for it. He said a full tonsillectomy would be better but is worries it may be done with no results. His office isn't covered by my health net medi cal and his price is too much for tonsillectomy so I couldn't get it anyway. If I had the money I probably would have gotten it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic