Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nasal odor and PATM

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Nasal odor and PATM

Post by meowkity1 »

Im almost 10 years into this curse but I think Im finally figuring things out. There are two conclusions that I have come to:

Nasal odor is caused by intestines (constipation, poor elimination)
PATM (People allergic to me) is caused by bacteria in between teeth and under gums

Nasal odor. My mouth is mostly hot, sticky, never neutral, dry. Constipation problems since childhood, I remember my grandmother giving me prune juice but only took it when I was at her house. On a few occasions I would get this bad shity taste coming deep from throat, I learned to ask myself, Are u constipated right now? I am, so then I would take milk of mag, and once a huge load came out, I wouldnt taste that anymore. I also have

I also have PATM so Im over on that forum sometime, someone was having success with Oxy powder, so I ordered some. READ THIS. After about 5 days cleaning my intestines out with the Oxy powder for the first time in years I actually was breathing cool fresh air, It felt amazing and foreign. I had to work, didnt take them as regular as I should becasue I didnt want to be on the toilet, and the fog, dense air out of my nose come back. Which leads me to conclude that if you have nasal odor, it is most likely coming from, sluggish, nasty, slow, toxic, intestines. This did not cure my PATM, but helped a little, but Ill say what did.
The only thing that has ever cured my PATM (People allergic to me) is a teeth cleaning, and it was just proven once more this week. Over the holidays Im hanging with family, went to lunch did shopping, I got reactions all around me. I get my teeth cleaned on Monday, and no noticable reactions, except my son who sneezed after i used mouthwash. So this led to my conclusion that PATM is most likely bacteria that we are not able to reach. The hiegenist removes it, we're cured a week or two, we must have a overproduction of activity (as when you drink coffee, you get grime) and then we're fucked again. I go to the dentist every three months now, my teeth arent dirty, at all, I always get compliments, but Im fresher, less sticky, and causing lesss reactions. Im thinking I definately need to invest in something that can clean in between teeth well.

trenski
Junior

Post by trenski »

You make some really valid points. I've always enjoyed reading your posts. Thank You.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I agree, I went to laser gum treatment, and hd super fresh taste for a week or so, then the taste gradualy came back....

FOr some reason we cant fight these bacteria in our gums
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Jimi Stein wrote:I agree, I went to laser gum treatment, and hd super fresh taste for a week or so, then the taste gradualy came back....

FOr some reason we cant fight these bacteria in our gums
That's interesting..

How about diet? Have you tried any? Paleo? Did it make any difference?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

paleo is a new hoax, everything that has meat in eat will rot and smell in our intestines...I suggest being vegan to keep the smell down
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Another conclusion- TONGUE COATING IS MOST LIKELY NOT THE CAUSE

I used to severely obsess over my tongue, I would suck pineapple wich would burn the white off my tongue and make it pink, basically it is destroying my teeth so I slowed down. On monday when i had teeth cleaned I did have a tongue coating, but i was still fresh/cured from the cleaining.

I saw a recent post of a women that found out she had gum disease even though, she had no real symptoms except bad breath, she got her mouth tested, found out the bacteria. I went on the site where they do these tests, they even have a few offices in my city, I saw a sample report, and it seems they just use chlorhexidine and some other drug. Im going to order chlorhexidine gel and put it on my gums to see if it works. Even though its a prescripotion drug u can order it on ebay. Im almost sure its gum disease for me, with occasional constipation stench
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

waldna.com/pdf/OralDNALabs-MyPerioPath-report.pdfww.or

As you can see form this report it seems they typically use arestin and chlorhexidine. Id like to get this test done just to have proof, im tired of dentist telling me my teeth look perfect and the smell area of receding gums is just from brushing too rough, and im tired of doctors pretending theres nothing wrong.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

meowkity1 wrote:waldna.com/pdf/OralDNALabs-MyPerioPath-report.pdfww.or

As you can see form this report it seems they typically use arestin and chlorhexidine. Id like to get this test done just to have proof, im tired of dentist telling me my teeth look perfect and the smell area of receding gums is just from brushing too rough, and im tired of doctors pretending theres nothing wrong.
The link you posted does not work :(
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

meowkity1 wrote:waldna.com/pdf/OralDNALabs-MyPerioPath-report.pdfww.or

Your gums hurt when you floss in between your teeth?
nolagirl

Post by nolagirl »

meowkitty1 can you give the website where they do they tests for gum disease?
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

i think if you use interdental brushes and you get no smell from it then you're safe from gum disease. only other option to eliminate teeth of the cause is to get the biggest sack of cocaine numb your gums and yank them all out. believe me i'm so sick and tired that one crazy drunken cocaine night i may just do that.....

recently started using those brushes again, no smell from it. but my gums bled like a son of a bitch.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

why would you say your PATM is triggered by stuff in your teeth and gums? wouldnt it make sense that dental hygiene would be more attributed to bad breath?
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

just think about it-organism with bacterial overgrowth-alergic reactions and diseases-i think it's logical
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

There are a couple reasons I had to vigorously figuer this out

I had to go back to work, could not survive anymore, and I met a a guy who is really into my last May, he actually is worried about his breath, says he wondered if that was why he had women issues, I have not disclosed my problem with him, but he is very allergic to me, but we are so compatible he just puts up with it, he's really nice about it, and rubs mainly when he thinks im not looking, clears throat a lot though.

I still say reactions are from mouth. Im am usually cured a week after teeth cleaning. This weekend was an important weekend so I ordered some thera breath probiotics, reactions diminished by 90%. So I think it is still safe to say, PATM is caused by excessive bacteria, probably around gums and inbwtween teeth. I would take those probiotics eveyday, but they are almost $30, and you get seven days worth, and they only last the most two weeks.
Most people on the PATM forum have bad breath or body odor and I think its all related
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Forgot to mention, I truly dont think its fungus. My son had a bald spot on his head, ringworm, probably from hair clippers. I asked them to treat me too. Been almost a month on a systemic antifungal and it has done nothing for tongue coating or reactions. The absolute only thing that has helped reactions (PATM) is a teeth cleaning, and /or probiotics. The only thing that cures nasal stench and hot face is cleaning out the bowels
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic