Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nasal odor and PATM

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

ALso in last month got blood work and stool analysis, found fat in my poop, and I see gastroenterologist next friday, I dont think it causes PATM though.

ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

I also have nasal odour and mouth odour. My nasal odour can fill up a whole room, ect.. The way the bad breath was really weird. It was back in 2013.. for a few weeks i had a bad with constant sneezing and lots of mucus. but at the same time i had bad indigestion and a really scary chest pain. the cold went away within a few weeks, i wasnt bothered to treat it. i started feeling this burning pain going up my esophagus/throat for a few times so i went to my gp, she gave me ranitidine which i didnt really take cuzz i dont like taking medicine (afraid it will have an effect on me when im older(im 18)). after all this i decided to go to an Ent as the smell kept getting worse. Done allergy tests, im allergic to dust, pet dander and polen(hayfever).
went on antihistamines, steroids, nasal irrigations, etc..
As of now, the regurgitation is often but i dont feel it, i only know cuz of the taste i get in my mouth, very acidic. My saliva always tastes acidic. the breath smells like rotten eggs, rotten meat (right after i eat red meat) but then it smells like feces.
and i think its very strong cuz even when im inside my mum's car people crossing the street make a face, touch their nose and look in our direction and make a face. or i am really paranoid about this.
My family show obvious rections to the smell but when i ask everyone says they dont smell anything..
I had a CT SCAN that showed nothing but my doctor still put me on a waiting for a sepnoplasty (deviated septum) and then the removal of tonsils. I only had two tonsil stones and that was in 2013 never again. the doctor did say they were congested because of all the mucus dropping on them from post nasal drip. ive got a job for the first time in my life!! im super happy but also extremely anxious because of this bad breath.
i know i wrote alot, but id like to know if anyone has any suggestions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic