Your Email Address:

First Name:

TMAU diagnosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missjj
Junior

TMAU diagnosis

Post by missjj »

Hi friends, I want to give you on the update with my holistic doctor. I am diagnosed with TMAU. This is very disappointing to me because there is no cure. It's just part of my genes. I went to dr wang holistic doctor in pasadena. I will confirm this with a genetic test in San diego shortly. But it's comforting to know that it's not my fault, I can't help my genes.

Trunks99
Advanced

Re: TMAU diagnosis

Post by Trunks99 »

missjj wrote:Hi friends, I want to give you on the update with my holistic doctor. I am diagnosed with TMAU. This is very disappointing to me because there is no cure. It's just part of my genes. I went to dr wang holistic doctor in pasadena. I will confirm this with a genetic test in San diego shortly. But it's comforting to know that it's not my fault, I can't help my genes.
Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind that everything is curable except death, trust me. Doctors say the same thing about IBS yet I know some people who got cured. Just adopt a healthy lifestyle and try to find inner peace and hopefully God will relieve you from this burden. And make some research, there must be something out there that will help eliminate the symptoms of TMAU.
malory
Master
Post by malory »

So so sorry to hear this missjj. There are some people with tmau who manage to alleviate their symptoms a bit in various ways, but it's not easy. I haven't managed it myself but there are stories of hope from other people who are able to manage their odour with a specific diet and/or supplements. I'm sure you have already started researching the options on MEBO Research.org and RareConnect. TMAU.org is also helpful. Good luck to you, and to all sufferers of breath or body odour everywhere. It is never 'our fault' - it's just sometimes our bodies stop working as they should.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic