Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dating Each Other is Very Possible!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced

Dating Each Other is Very Possible!!!

Post by thissux »

Hi everyone - it has been a long three plus years with my condition. I have had a meet up and we could NOT smell each other. I thought she could smell me but she said no. I could not smell anything but FRESH air when in her presence. Now, we are all in one heck of a painful and lonely situation. This has certainly had a mental and physical impact on me, my family, my life. I feel we should - those that want to, consider seriously uniting, whether that be as friends, a group or even possibly as love partners. If the two people that meet cannot smell each other or if so, if it is not so bad that they cannot stand it and perhaps even find a bit of love in this hand we have been dealt, while we continue to seek our cures. Two people that truly understand one another, two people that can go into public together - holding each other up. We can laugh together, even at the reactions....that to me would perhaps make a life worth living and bring quality of life back. If we could not smell eqch other, the fun we could have. Laughter we could share. Prior to this, I was getting my pro card as a woman in fitness and got hit on. I had confidence. I am still physically attractive and still can hold great conversation. I still want to be held and to hold someone else.
Aren't you all tired of being alone? I live in central Florida. If not dating, how about let's become friends? I want to get to know you guys and girls. I urge all to think about this, if we have similar odor types, we CAN NOT smell each other. From my reads, there are some very nice people here, that have suffered as I have.
Come on you all, let's make a life of it. Let's continue to find our cure and in the meantime - let's start living. Hugs to all of you - let's stand together. Please reply with your ideas and thoughts. We are people, we are beautiful. Thissux :D

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I had a girlfriend with bad breath, not strong, but I could still smell her.....her teeth were fine, she had problem with bacteria same as me, sucks......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

So Jimi, I just sent you an IM. Could you tolerate her? And she you? Why did you all split? I met a woman to see if we could detect each other, I am a woman so it was a regular meet up. I could not smell a thing on her. She said I had no problem (though she rubbed her nose a few times). She said "you don't have a problem, I do!" I recently went to pick up my anxiety medication and the man in front of me was wheelchair bound and in undergarments as he urinated himself. I could smell that and the chemical scent - I rubbed my nose. I think I am worse. So, if we have the same VSC's, is it possible we cannot smell each other? The woman I met did not smell like anything at all, but she later posted that a man at her job said she smelled like garbage or something foul, rotting etc. I have been known to be a very attractive woman prior to this horrible affliction. I still think this may be a valid option for us with the right one, also two people are stronger than one and two people that know the suffering can best help each other, do you not agree?
So what happened with this woman, did you guys part and why? Did you discuss your breath matters? I am guessing perhaps you live in England or Europe perhaps? I have been there. I live in the states near Disney World. You have been incredible in building this site. You seem highly intelligent. Please respond Jimi. Thank you so much.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

well she did not mind, but I mind, I cant take the smell. Same are other people thinking most probably

sucks
thissux
Advanced

Post by thissux »

So if you are so bad - how did she tolerate you? I have the 20 plus outdoor crap fecal I believe. Could she not smell you? Are you a refluxer Jimi? I have gotten some of the most cruel comments, yet people have been able to inhale through their nose from my mouth so I think it comes out like an aerosol. What if this might work for even some of us? I can smell the good old fashion nasty egg bb on my coworkers. Those that need to floss. Haven't you read the posts about the meet ups where no one could smell each other? We should try Jimi.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes I know about the meetings, but honestly they are too far from me. Did something help your bb? Did you try everyting we suggested?
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

Hey Jimmy,

Kinda off topic but could you tell me your progress with fighting against bb in recent years? (what is your daily routine?)

I am currently taking candidago pills and focusing on keeping good bacteria with probiotics..I do not want to lose hopes but it seems to me there arent enough success stories to have everyone motivated.
I have kept this secret for more than ten years to my family because I do not want them to worry..My friends dont really mention but I am sure they are aware of it.

Any words of advice would be helpful.. Thanks in advance..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am doing vegan diet, spraying my sinuses with peroxide, cleaning my tongue with tung brush and taking high doses of vitamins, I am doing another thing, testing it something really breakthrough, but I dont want to publish results if I will not get cured...
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I'm posting this on the threads that I see members interested in meeting/connecting with other members here.
Just so anyone knows the Facebook secret group is still running and I believe a lot of members here are still on Skype. So anyone who's interested in connecting with other members, you can be added to the groups.
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

please add me to the Facebook secret group. search and add me with;
"McAnthony Efosa Ogbeide"
or [email protected]

thanks
shibby

dating eachother

Post by shibby »

yes dating each other is possible. but the problem is we live all over the world and I am yet to find anyone in my area that suffers from bb let alone a female. if there is any females in the Manchester area of England please contact me by private message. my name is shabby and you can email me on [email protected] knows maybe there is love in the air.
I am cursed...stay away from me...i will bring you nothing but negativity.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I just replied to your PM Wizbaby
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic