Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Summary (20 years of experience)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
morsi
Total Newbie

My Summary (20 years of experience)

Post by morsi »

Hi All,
Here is a short summary of my Technic I hope it helps you guys:

(Some of you might already know this, but this really really helps)

When I have bad/metallic taste in my mouth:

This is an indicator of tonsil stones that are on my tonsils crypts(at first i tried to look into my tonsils but couldn't find anything there, so i looked harder and noticed the caves near the tonsils themselves, they appear small and harmless but they contain many stones!). Use water pik or oral irrigator to shoot inside the crypts. if you removed all the tonsil stones your bad taste will be gone immediately. you don't have to guess whether you removed them successfully or not, the indication of the taste is all you need.
once you clean your crypts thoroughly, you will only have to clean your crypts every 3-7 days and still maintain a clear taste.

Tongue is white
You must clean it asap, I believe if you do not clean it for a long time this might cause the tonsil stones to form. I clean my tongue every 4 hours or so. or when i feel i have BB. not all cleaners are working for me, to be honest i am using a small piece I cut off a loofah like this:
http://static.tumblr.com/5434033e88d852 ... ofah-a.jpg

its roughness helps removing the white coating pretty quick and i can carry the small loofah with me anywhere (back of my mobile phone holder)

How are these two symptoms compared to each other?
Well, I found out that tonsil stones smell can reach people that are in the same room as you, without even talking to them directly or in proximity. (luckily its easy to get rid of them - as i wrote in the first paragraph).

The white tongue coating for most part is noticeable when you talk with more proximity to people faces, keep it scraped.

So now i actually keep my BB at hold, my next goal is to find out why the hell my tongue becomes white every 4 hours or so. I try to cut short dairy but its not an absolute solution, and its pretty hard;)

I am going to try some pro biotics next.. my goal is well defined: to delay the white coating appearance as far as possible.

Thanks for your time.

GL.

9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

You're missing one important factor and it's the reason your tongue is white. Adenoids and the tiny tonsil stones inside and behind them that neither you nor your ENT will ever see.

Read my story and the latest threads:

viewtopic.php?t=6255

Also, I wouldn't count on the fact that you're even removing all the stones from your tonsils. There could be deeper ones. I removed tonsils and 9 years later adenoids to finally be cured. That's what I recommend to anyone having these problems, but not in that timeframe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic