Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Got an ENT appt next monday. Costly but it's better than being sat in pulling out my hair as to what the problem is caused by. I've said this so many times on here and to myself but i'm honestly convinced i've found the source of my stench. it's just finding the right ENT to believe it. last 2 ents dismissed adenoid involvement and said i had little to adenoids. The stench I "unlocked" from behind my nose is the same stench I can smell at times (strangely enough around the same people). This HAS to be it.

Thank you for this thread it's given me a new ray of hope. booking appointments is half the battle, getting the treatment is another thing. I honestly can't believe I took a wrench to my teeth and tried to pull without anesthetic- desperate measures.

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

same I am thinking, just always feeling infection and bad stuff behind my nose, just where the adenoids are, this stuff must drip slowly down
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I did cotton bud test too and it smells so bad and it is inflamed badly up there

I thought that adenoid are far up the throat, but you can easily reach them I think with cotton bud if you put out your tongue

Now that area burn like when you have throat infection, very weird
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so people we need some test bunnies for this, i mean it does not hurt right?
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

FedUp wrote:Got an ENT appt next monday. Costly but it's better than being sat in pulling out my hair as to what the problem is caused by. I've said this so many times on here and to myself but i'm honestly convinced i've found the source of my stench. it's just finding the right ENT to believe it. last 2 ents dismissed adenoid involvement and said i had little to adenoids. The stench I "unlocked" from behind my nose is the same stench I can smell at times (strangely enough around the same people). This HAS to be it.

Thank you for this thread it's given me a new ray of hope. booking appointments is half the battle, getting the treatment is another thing. I honestly can't believe I took a wrench to my teeth and tried to pull without anesthetic- desperate measures.
It is it. Glad to see you're making the first step. Make it happen! I want another voice like mine on this site. It's such a horrible thing to live with and I know that most of the people on this site don't have to live with it. I truly believe it's an epidemic with an undiscovered and simple solution.
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Jimi Stein wrote:so people we need some test bunnies for this, i mean it does not hurt right?
There was no pain, I promise. Tonsillectectomy was the worst pain of my life, adenoidectomy was like blowing my nose.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I talked with the guy over the phone and he is legit. THe only problem was how strong his breath was.

Many of us becaome social hermits, he still had friends etc....
Maybe it will work for less problematic cases, who knows. I hope it is the cure for many of us.

I touched them today, adenoids and they feel very small, basically surgeons do not cut the tissue off like in regular tonsils, here they kind of shave it down......
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

which should I go through with first?

Tonsillectomy or Adenoidectomy?
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

feelitagain wrote:which should I go through with first?

Tonsillectomy or Adenoidectomy?
Don't make the same mistake I did, do them at the same time. There's no good reason to have 2 surgeries, except if your doctor screws up and doesn't remove everything the first time.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

@ 9YearsToFindCure, I just sent you a pm
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Jimi Stein wrote:I talked with the guy over the phone and he is legit. THe only problem was how strong his breath was.

Many of us becaome social hermits, he still had friends etc....
Maybe it will work for less problematic cases, who knows. I hope it is the cure for many of us.

I touched them today, adenoids and they feel very small, basically surgeons do not cut the tissue off like in regular tonsils, here they kind of shave it down......
Hey, when you touch your adenoids with your finger and then smell your finger, what does it smell like?
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

9years,
Congrats! I had my tonsils out in 1998. No luck with losing bb.

I saw your link from this forum about adenoids ( and what led you to believe it was your adenoids).
meow kitty said they were cured from both tonsil and adenoid removal.
I don't think this lasted, as meow is still searching for help in their recent posts...

Thoughts or have you talked with them?

I want to go back to my ent, I've already has a ct scan. I'm so Over the suffering. The funds I've spent to cure myself are crazy, just want to end the madness.
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

mindyb wrote:9years,
Congrats! I had my tonsils out in 1998. No luck with losing bb.

I saw your link from this forum about adenoids ( and what led you to believe it was your adenoids).
meow kitty said they were cured from both tonsil and adenoid removal.
I don't think this lasted, as meow is still searching for help in their recent posts...

Thoughts or have you talked with them?

I want to go back to my ent, I've already has a ct scan. I'm so Over the suffering. The funds I've spent to cure myself are crazy, just want to end the madness.
Mindy, I just had the feeling that it was coming from that region. Smell, congestion, PND. And I knew that they were never removed so I started researching adenoids and trying to understand them. This led me to meow's 2010 posts and the research article link that I posted. I never even saw meow's future posts until very recently. So once I learned that adneoids are pharyngeal tonsils and have similar tissue with crypts in it, I was convinced without a doubt that this was my problem and I arranged surgery as soon as possible. I don't know why meow's came back. I didn't read every post, but maybe someone should reach out to her and ask her to read the recent threads related to my success. Maybe her recent halitosis is related to something else entirely and hopefully not everyone has multiple causes. I just know that it worked for me and I want to share that with people.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

When I had tonsils, I had the grossest tonsil stones when I coughed. Funny though the didn't really smell unless you cracked it open. Then WOAHHHH. Death, sewer, garbage...

I have not coughed up anything since.

I got an appt. with my ENT for this Friday. I haven't seen this guy in 2 years, but I do remember him wanting to fix my deviated septum. After researching that everyone has a deviated septum to some point... and no positive changes in anyone who had it done's breath. I never went back.

I'm already nervous to go in there and say, I have bb, remove my adenoids.!! Was your removal covered by insurance? Was in in office procedure or hospital? When did you have it done and how long have you been cured of bb?

Sorry if you have answered these questions already. I am trying to keep up with all the posts.

To the the person who asked 9years had itching ears, Just wanted to say I do!!! An internal itch that cannot be satisfied. Will have him look at my ears too again.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

I have a question.
After the crust fell out. Just how long did it take before the bitter/metallic taste went away?
From what i understand it went away pretty much immediately?
But is that like, within 10 seconds of it falling out, the taste just disappeared? Or was it more like, the taste gradually became lesser and lesser throughout the day until it wasn't noticeable anymore?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic