Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

NOTANYMORE wrote:Yes but it seems logical that at least a small percentage of us will have problems in the adenoids which would lead to halitosis. Removal is not difficult and is relatively painless if you take the pain medication. Why not take the chance if the doctor agrees? In my opinion, it is much more mentaly painfull to deal with this problem than to tolerate a little physical pain. If it doesn't work then you can eliminate adenoids as a source which is important for other doctors who may be looking to help you in the future.

I am not completely ruling out adenoids as a cause either. Hell, I had my tonsils removed as a kid and they grew back!!! They were cryptic and I kept getting stones so I had them removed again last year. Maybe my adenoids, although small, are cryptic and continue to trap bacterial debri....who knows. I can't see them to tell.
yeah smal percentage, so i have like three tiny dots of tissue there, i think it is useless to take it out, and he said that mine were taken out when I was a baby

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

Good luck Fedup!!
I hope this is it for you.

I think most(if not all) of us agree that we will take any short-term physical pain over living with this curse the rest of our lives.
feelitagain

Post by feelitagain »

9years,

Do you mind telling me your first name so I can refer your case when I visit ENT?

I am in the process of saving up to fly out to California and get this done. I understand that it might not be the cure for me but its the most promising thing I have read on this forum.
And I feel like it is important for people to go through the surgery with someone who has an experience with actual bb sufferer. What do you guys think? Should I do it somewhere local? I do live close to NYC
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

Mindy, I apologize for the lack of class that was shown to you in a previous post. There's no excuse for that. Please don't let that cause you to walk away from this site completely, though it would be more than justified after what was said. Some people just don't understand that it takes time to heal and get an accurate sense of being cured. The smell remains until all crusts have fallen out because white stone material can remain under the crusts as in the pic I've provided to some of you.

For those of you who've had adenoids out as a kid, there could be tissue left, or dots of tissue as some say, with folds that have cysts inside of them. You'll never know unless you try.

Feelitagain, you can PM me. We can talk on the phone too if you like. Send me whatever contact method you prefer. I don't think you need to fly to CA to get this done but you do need an ENT in NY who will listen to you and not be set in his ways.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

are you ****ing kidding me? 9years?

First you claim how everybody will be cured by this, 100 % cure, then 2 of us had adenoids removed already...you still claim 100 % cure, now you try to paint me like a bad person on my site?

Remember, you would still suffer if I would not build this site. You could at least donate something so we can upgrade the site, btu you bash me rather

Info on this site gave you your life back...

Many people took advantage of us, many scammers,with exactly same approach, being nice, convincing, with 100% cure.,,,,,

9 years, maybe you should create your own site and drive your overpoliteness there

So first of all, you did not bring 100% cure.....

We have 4 people that this did not work, Jizzy, or Jazzy girl, I dont remember, me, other guy in this post that have adenoids taken out already and another person from facebook....

why I have to deal with this stuff and then you have the nerve to bash me because of a joke....
StinkBomb

Post by StinkBomb »

9Years,

Please excuse me if you mentioned this in a previous post, but how did your doctor know that you still had adenoids? Did he give you a ct scan? Did he check behind the nasal cavity with a scope? or did he just blindly agree to perform the operation? I inquired about my adenoids on several visits to my ENT doctor. If I recall correctly, when my doctor checked me with a nasal scope, he didn't really see anything remarkable. I did have a ct scan about 2 1/2 years ago and I just recently had another look at it for myself. I don't see anything on the scan that would indicate that I had ANY adenoid tissue, let alone a Thornwaldt cyst (or stones). I do have a constant, inflamed, sore feeling directly behind the nasal cavity. I just don't know what to think now. I was hoping to see something conclusive on that ct scan. Kind of bummed out now. Anyone an expert on reading ct scans of the nasal cavity?
9YearsToFindCure
Junior

Post by 9YearsToFindCure »

StinkBomb, he checked with a scope through the nose and also a mirror through the mouth. I know that I still had adenoids because they weren't removed as a child or when I had my 2005 tonsillectomy. He also said he didn't see anything remarkable but was willing to remove them alongside correcting my deviated septum. He also promised to search for any old tonsil tissue and anything else that could be causing my condition, including checking lingual tonsils even though he wouldn't have taken lingual out himself. While under the knife, he found a Tornwaldt cyst embedded in the adenoids. Thankfully, all else was fine. I did have an old useless CT of the sinuses that I showed him and it told us nothing. The French research link in my original post studies CTs of the adenoids themselves, but I never got one because I was already convinced and I had a surgeon ready to go.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

FedUp wrote:Gonna schedule my surgery for mid-may. just want this 4 weeks to fly by fast.
Excellent....Please keep us posted and I wish you all the best.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Jimi, there is no such thing as 100% tonsil, adenoid removal. Also, lymphoid tissue can regenerate. Just because you had your adenoids "removed" as a child does not mean that you are in the clear. As 9 years has stated, the cyst was behind the leftover tissue. Now Fedup has found a cyst in his adenoids as well. This could be a real revelation on these forums. I'm not saying it will cure everyone but it is certainly going to cure more people in the future.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi, as far as I understand, Mindyb had other surgery done on her nose at the same time as the adenoidectomy. 9years only had the adenoidectomy.

Mindyb was also put on antibiotics. Can you understand why she is waiting until there is some certainty? Can you imagine if she came back prematurely to say she's cured and it turned out to be nothing but her antibiotics?

Please give this a chance because only time is going to tell. 9years is cured and feels very strongly about getting the message across at how EASILY his cure could have remained hidden forever. I would do exactly the same.

We are all grateful to you and how you protect your site, but please let us wait and see on this. 9years is understandably confident this will help many many sufferers, but certainly not all sufferers.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

they had both same surgery, 9 years said it was easy as a breeze, Mindy is still out, bleeding etc.....

Got my papers back from my ENT today.....

My adenoids were removed before, he only see scars of removal....my turbines are narrow but not defected or misaligned.......

official diagnosis reflux.....thes motherfuckers always say it comes from stomach.....probably want to give me tons of useless nexium.....

bullshit
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

feelitagain wrote:9years,

Do you mind telling me your first name so I can refer your case when I visit ENT?

I am in the process of saving up to fly out to California and get this done. I understand that it might not be the cure for me but its the most promising thing I have read on this forum.
And I feel like it is important for people to go through the surgery with someone who has an experience with actual bb sufferer. What do you guys think? Should I do it somewhere local? I do live close to NYC
I want to fly out to California to have this done too. I want to make sure that an experience doctor who's familiar with my type of case does the surgery. Right now it's just a matter of having the funds to pay in full out of pocket. Feelitagain, are you planning to pay in full out of pocket as well or do you have an insurance that will cover it?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi if you read 9years first post in this thread, there's only mention of an adenoidectomy. No mention of any other surgery. This surgery was some time in 2014. His first post was in March 2015. He wasn't around like Mindyb to update on his progress. He came on to tell us when he knew he was cured. Mindy was good enough to tell us she was going through with the surgery. She could have just stayed quiet about it, but she didn't. People will only feel reluctant to post if you talk to them the way you are doing. It may not be your cure, but it has every chance of being so for others with the same symptoms.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

he had exactly same operation, nasal turbines correction and adenoid removal, trust me I know

but for soem reason Mindy does not heal up and is still bleeding after so many days, very weird....

many people here including me a broke financially, have no jobs because of this. And now they will dish out like 6000 usd for stupid surgery, including cost of hotel, plane, other costs

then they will be in debt and even more desperate

come on, how come nobody sees this
HS

Post by HS »

hey 9years, thanks for sharing your cure,

I'm wondering, have you ever had triple thearpy or metronidazole before?
it has helped temporarily cure halitosis but came back.

I tried GSE nasal rinse which seemed to work during winter but wasn't good during the summer times, which is strange, and thinking the halitosis might actually be coming from the nasal area.

--Jimi, you out of all people should know by now that halitosis can be a mix of several conditions, and adenoid removal may help some but not others. I had several surgeries such as deviated septum, tonsil removal but non worked, having endoscopy and colonoscopy and found nothing but minor reflux issues. If this doesn't work for you that doesn't mean it won't work for others.

But for a temporary fix, just get some 3% hydrogen peroxide where you mix 1/5 peroxide and 4/5 water to dilute, and use on your tongue only with a tongue scraper (don't gargle or swish as it can make your teeth hurt), it's a great temporary fix for 4-6 hours which is what I use to keep halitosis in control (also no pain in any way).

Mindy, hope you give us an update, I hope to have adenoid removal soon too and will give results after I'm completely sure it's either worked or not worked
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic