Your Email Address:

First Name:

Why are you on this site?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced

Why are you on this site?

Post by somethinstinks »

First and foremost, I am glad that a site like this exists. As happy as I am that it does exist, I doubt that it has cured any one of it's members. There hasn't been much worthwhile posted on here of late (or in general) which is probably why there isn't a great amount of activity. If a breakthrough cure did come out however, I would hope that we would be one of the first to know. It's also good to know that we are not alone and it gives us a chance to get some of our ideas out, see what hasn't/has helped others and a chance to vent a little.

Possibly the greatest benefit however is that a site like this gives us members an avenue to meet up with eachother to try to figure this horrible condition out. Before a site like this, I wouldn't know where to look to find someone in the same boat. We may not get cured, but maybe we can figure out a way to better manage it. Or if nothing else, we can meet people who are going through the same hell that we all are. Shoot, we pay doctors and dentists hundred or thousands of dollars to tell us nothing and they probably know less about our condition than we do.

All I'm saying is we are all tired of suffering from this, but we shouldn't just sit back and feel sorry for ourselves and let our lives pass us by. We have been given a chance to meet up with fellow sufferers to learn more about our "disease" and I encourage you to take advantage of it.

Thats all. Good luck to all ! :D

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes nobody was cured, you are completely right....you know it all, you could be a great politician with a speech like this....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

Jimi Stein wrote:yes nobody was cured, you are completely right....you know it all, you could be a great politician with a speech like this....
I said I doubt. Obviously you disagree. I'm curious to know who was cured long term and how? the point was not that nobody on this site was cured, but it doesnt seem like there is a "cure" at this point. i certainly hope I am wrong..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you openly spill your "knowledge" here and you have not even browse all the topics that were posted on this forum. We cured many people, who would still walk in "darkness" without this site. But yes there are still many who we did not help because it could be blood borne, which cant be cured from my knowledge or coming from a simple cause like adenoids, which removal has not been tested sufficiently but from my opinion will give many people permanent solution. But because "hacks" in white robes don't remove these, people are still left with horrid smell.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

I just feel like us as members of this site do not take advantage of possibly it's greatest attribute. I think if people continuously met up and did their own studies we could possibly come upon some real knowledge and tips on how to combat this. If something helps one person, it will likely help a lot of others as well. If our lives improved marginally from it then it was worth it. We should all be working together to fight this horrible disease IMO.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic