Your Email Address:

First Name:

What have been your experiences with masks?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
faithful1

What have been your experiences with masks?

Post by faithful1 »

Hello,

I have not posted on this site in years, but unfortunately I am still suffering. I discovered I have PND due to severe allergies, which causes my room filling BB.

I have lost my job, I believe partly due to my BB. I was very hesitant to interact with people, which affected my job performance negatively. And the negative performance reviews caused me to lose my position, which I actually loved.

Anyway, I am trying to be positive, but I no longer have health insurance to go the ENT regularly for allergy shots. At this point I am considering a mask so that I can work again.

The other posts I saw regarding masks did not really have updates, so I am starting this thread to ask for others experiences with wearing masks. I am ordering either the grey charcoal mask for hunters or the 3M mask from Amazon.

At this point I no longer care if I get stares because I'm wearing a mask. I would rather the stares than the talk behind my back.

Thanks!

An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

I hope you realise how ridicules you sound.
If you think your bb is due to sinusis use netipoti everyday to clean your sinusis.

You should calm down and ignore the silly mask.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Sorry for your problems. How you survive without job. We are so battered and people treat us worse than animals sometimes....

there is gay movement, transsexual movement, but no bad breath movement.

We need to have our right established.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

Atrial wrote:I hope you realise how ridicules you sound.
If you think your bb is due to sinusis use netipoti everyday to clean your sinusis.

You should calm down and ignore the silly mask.
The neti pot does not work for me. Otherwise I would not still be suffering. In my location, disposable face masks are not uncommon, so I am not being ridiculous. Thank you.
An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
faithful1

Post by faithful1 »

Jimi Stein wrote:Sorry for your problems. How you survive without job.
Right now, from my savings. But I really need to work again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic