Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nasal flushing

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThinkPositive
Junior

Nasal flushing

Post by ThinkPositive »

So i can only do nasal flushing once a day because everytime i do it i start sneezing like craaazy and the back of throat felt very dry, the reactions were worst too. i use the neilmed bottle sea salt and tea tree oil, its probably a reaction to tea tree oil. Does anyone know why this happened?
As i have done nasal flushes without tea tree oil and never had that sort of experience. ive never done it regularly either, ill start using with gse see if makes any difference. i also started to use hydrogen peroxide it cleans pretty well but the smell is still there and it intensifies throughout the day. the only thing i can do now is wait for my ent appt and book a tonsillectomy and other tests like tmau...

Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Tea tree oil isn't supposed to be taken internally nor should it be in the mouth, that's why I stopped using it. It's actually toxic if consumed.

Try substituting the TTO that you put in your neti pot, with grape seed extract (GSE).
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic