Your Email Address:

First Name:

Antibiotics for tonsil stones

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pushka12
Total Newbie

Antibiotics for tonsil stones

Post by pushka12 »

Hi there, I suffer from tonsil stones and am currently on a waiting list to see an ENT (which will hopefully lead to a tonsillectomy) but I was wondering in the meantime if antibiotics will work for a temporary solution? I've heard amoxicillin can be used so just checking if anyone here has used it to help with tonsil stones and if it worked at all, if even for a short time?
I'm aware antibiotics are only a temporary solution but if they will work for even a few days I'd like to try!
Thanks in advance for your help

Room Bus filler2
Junior

Re: Antibiotics for tonsil stones

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

pushka12 wrote:Hi there, I suffer from tonsil stones and am currently on a waiting list to see an ENT (which will hopefully lead to a tonsillectomy) but I was wondering in the meantime if antibiotics will work for a temporary solution? I've heard amoxicillin can be used so just checking if anyone here has used it to help with tonsil stones and if it worked at all, if even for a short time?
I'm aware antibiotics are only a temporary solution but if they will work for even a few days I'd like to try!
Thanks in advance for your help

I tell you best way to get the ***k rid of tonsils stones for ever.and.preventing them.
Dont wast your time to you Dr and antibiotics .
I was.suffering this most of my life and i found the solution in this month.
Go to the Pharmacy and by 3 kinds of syringe small midle and big.
Buy one Oxygen Paroxide and Tongue scrapper
Go to Shop and buy one Apple cidre vinaigre .
Go the Miror and see deeply your Tonsils . There is small halls in your tonsils wher the tonsils.come out .
Take the syringe without nidle and put full of paroxide put the hall of your tonsil and make it.sure then.give like injection you will sea what will happen .
You will feel litlle pain but dont give up do like that 3 a day for only paroxide and second day half paroxide half Apple vinagre .
You will the result then said ***k your stones.
Know ! Tongue is the main.centre of stones dont sleep without scraping good and gargle water.with salt.
If you do only week this job i promise you . You will remember my advice .
Good lucky :)
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

don't use antibiotics for tonsil stones, not worth it.
pushka12
Total Newbie

Post by pushka12 »

Thank you for that advice I'll certainly try it! I can usually remove the stones that are at the top of the crypts in the tonsils but there's ones that are deep deep down that I just can't budge! So will try your technique thank you.
Happylife05 just wondering if you used antibiotics for tonsil stones before and if so why are they not worth it? My main reason for wanting to try is because I have a pretty big event coming up, so if I can get temporary relief from the stones even for a day or two I'd be happy
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

[quote="pushka12"]Thank you for that advice I'll certainly try it! I can usually remove the stones that are at the top of the crypts in the tonsils but there's ones that are deep deep down that I just can't budge! So will try your technique thank you.
Just contineu the job.
You cant see all the tonsils they are deeply like 15 stones in one tonsil so contineu it next three days even if you cant see.them paroxide kills the odot first on secondq then it dismental or break them in small particles.
Dont forget to scrup at night.
And say Good bye to them .
You welcome dear :)
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

only way to get rid of stones is whip your tonsils out.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic