Your Email Address:

First Name:

Detox and odour protocol part 1

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
knowbuddy
Total Newbie
Detox and odour protocol part 1

Post by knowbuddy »

This protocol has come about after years of my own research and help from many others. It's a good idea to track what you're taking so you can see what works in terms of dosages and positive or negative effects. Please use at your own risk and always consult your medical professional before trying anything.

N.B. If you'd like to save money and get points from various brick and mortar and online stores like eBay or Vitacost etc. send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a referral code and links for coupons or discount codes for free. But of course you're under no obligation.

LIVER FLUSHING
I bought the four herbs gold coin grass, Chinese bitters, coptis root and curcuma listed here:
http://www.sensiblehealth.ca/Products.x ... rrency=cdn
but instead of in a tincture I got them from eBay in bulk form. It was far cheaper as I can either take them as a tea or mix with alcohol or glycerine and make my own tincture.

I also bought the capsule version of chanca piedra.
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natu ... ca-piedra/
I bought it from a health food store at a mall and it was relatively inexpensive I think under $10 Canadian
It is Spanish for stone crusher and it is meant to remove gall and kidney stones and help detox.

The four herbs plus the chanca piedra if taken for a month and with lots of pure apple juice or apple cider or apples (or malic acid capsules if you're avoiding sugar) will make a liver flush push out more stones and detoxify the liver which is crucial to remove the smell. Keep going until you push out a few hundred stones. You can do a liver flush once per week or once a month depending on how toxic you are.
1/2 cup of pure lemon or lime juice and 1/2 cup of olive oil, taken right before bed
http://www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/

The first time I tried this I doubled the formula and added Epsom salts which some people do but it tasted so disgusting I couldn't stomach it. The second time I did it I ate a lot of apples a week before (the malic acid in apples softens the stones to make for easier removal) and I did the flush again with just the half cup measurements and no Epsom salts and I found four bright green gallstones and my smell reduced greatly the next morning.

REMOVE INFLAMMATION
Remove inflammation throughout the body by taking 1000 to 2000 mg of Omega 3 fatty acid capsules (fish oil) daily at night or in the morning. I do it at night so I don't get a fishy aftertaste as some capsules may do that.

Or eat a lot of fatty fish but be careful of mercury poisoning depending on where the fresh fish was caught and what type of fish as some fish are high in mercury. I bought the Omega 3s at a drugstore around $6 for 200 capsules, it can be cheaper online.

Or take fresh turmeric root or take a teaspoon of turmeric powder daily or cook with turmeric. Turmeric stains so be careful. Depending on dosage if you take too much turmeric your sweat might come out yellow. You can also take curcumin capsules with black pepper (piperine)
http://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-ev ... -turmeric/
Very cheap less than a dollar at any grocery or Indian grocery.
I got curcumin oil off of eBay.

COCONUT OIL USES
Coconut oil can be found in most grocery stores (try the international section) or ethnic grocery stores and is dirt cheap. It's a great antibacterial/antifungal oil. You can ingest a teaspoon of oil once daily or three times daily for great benefit.

Do daily oil pulling with either coconut oil or any other oil you can find in the morning and evening before bed to remove bacteria from mouth and body. This takes a while to work but you can do it indefinitely.
http://authoritynutrition.com/oil-pulling-coconut-oil/

Glycerine suppositories are relatively cheap and can be found in any drugstore, grocery store or online. Use up all the suppositories and then save the plastic mold that the suppositories come in to make homemade ones. You may want to use either a paper towel, facial tissue, toilet tissue, pad etc. to prevent leakage just in case.

Pour melted coconut oil mixed with a quarter teaspoon of Rifaximin antibiotic (obtained from your physician by prescription) or heavily diluted 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide. Do not use the HP that you use for cuts and bruises it must be food grade and can be bought online or in some health food stores or pharmacies. Please follow the directions to dilute 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide to 3% to avoid burns!!! Refrigerate the homemade suppositories and then use at bedtime to kill the bacterial or fungal colonies in the colon which is crucial to removing the smell.

If you can't get Rifaximin then try a drop or two of tea tree oil or oil of oregano or any other natural or pharmaceutical antibiotic you deem fit.

ENEMAS/COLONICS
Alternatively you can do a cleansing enema or colonic to remove feces first then do a retention enema with Rifaximin and water or water and any other natural or pharmaceutical antibiotic of your choice. Try to retain this second enema for as long as possible or overnight taking care to protect bedding and clothing. The ratio of water to heavily diluted hydrogen peroxide (be very careful with that) or other natural or pharmaceutical antibiotic can vary, see what works best for you.

INTERNAL CLEANSE
This is a modified version of a psyllium and bentonite cleanse. Take this two or three times a day or more, you can start off slow by doing once a day at night before bed. Always remember to take two hours before or two hours after any medications so they don't get flushed away with this regime. This will cause very large bowel movements that may be different colours and look like they are layered. This is because it's removing layers of old and new fecal matter. The smell may increase temporarily as you remove the toxins.

2 or 3 cups of water mixed with the following:

One part ground psyllium fiber a.k.a. isbgol or ispaghula (tasteless)
It's very cheap $2 per pound or even less especially in bulk and can easily be found in grocery stores, also try ethnic grocery stores such as Indian.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyllium_seed_husks

One part ground flaxseed (tasteless)
Around a dollar per pound or less
Try to buy whole flaxseed (the lighter the better but the brown is cheaper) and grind right before use as this seed can go rancid quickly.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifes ... q-20058354

One part food grade diatomaceous earth (DE) powder (tasteless)
http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php
Diatomaceous earth powder works better than bentonite although they are both healing clays and it was way cheaper as I bought it in bulk online.
This concoction basically cleans out the digestive system of smelly mucoid plaque (old hardened debris, toxins, old meds etc.) that naturally build up over the years.

Since food gets stuck in my colon I take one part triphala (tastes very bitter). Triphala consists of three dried fruits and is an overall gastric tonic amongst other benefits.
http://www.planetaryherbals.com/products/GP1554/
It's cheaper for me whole as I can just grind it in my coffee/spice grinder but powdered is really cheap too.
You can also buy capsules but the powder woks better.
I got the powdered and whole version for $1 dollar at an Indian grocery store.
This naturally helps with gut motility, detox and general gut well-being.

I try to take 2 or 3 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of ground psyllium, 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed, 2 tablespoons of DE, 2 tablespoons of ground triphala at least once a day but I should be taking it up to five times a day. Once mixed it is crucial that you drink this mixture immediately as the fiber from the psyllium and flaxseed will gel up in the glass and not in your colon where it's supposed to! Take additional water so that it will sweep out your gut better. You can also just take the DE mixed with psyllium or bentonite mixed with psyllium.

If you add two or three magnesium capsules (magnesium is a mineral that most people are deficient in and is crucial for well-being, it really helps to aid in elimination) then it will work in conjunction with the mixture.

THINGS TO AVOID
Stay away from simple carbohydrates such as all sugars (fructose, glucose, sucrose etc.), all sweet fruits, candy, chocolate, baked goods etc. as this will feed the bacteria that is causing the smell.

SUPPRESSIVE ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY
Must be done with a diet free of food intolerances, simple carbs, sugars or foods that irritate the gut or cause the odour to worsen
1st month
Flagyl a.k.a Metronidazole antibiotic 250 mg three times a day for seven to fourteen days (preferably seven days only)
Do not take more than 1000 mg per day for the seven or fourteen days

Then for the third week or third and fourth weeks in the month depending on duration of Flagyl, take Erythromycin antibiotic 250 mg twice a day or three times a day as a motility agent, no more than 750 mg per day

You can have one week off with no antibiotics depending if you took the Flagyl for seven or fourteen days

2nd month
Augmentin antibiotic (which includes Amoxicillin 500 mg and clavunallic acid 125 mg) twice a day for seven days

Then for the two and third weeks take Erythromycin 250 mg twice a day or three times a day as a motility agent, no
more than 750 mg per day

Fourth week no antibiotic

Repeat this cycle for remaining month

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Years ago I've tried some of these things, and more from curezone. it's all BS. Others on this forum have too, same results.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic