Your Email Address:

First Name:

first colon hydrotherapy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

first colon hydrotherapy

Post by meowkity1 »

Because oxypowder and bodymint help me its safe to say my bb is not frommouth but intestines. Leaning toawrd SIBO. My naturopathy saw what she thinks ia evidence of parasitws and candida. We saw a huge stringy white clump 3 times. Lots of poop that would still be in me. Let out a whole lot of gas. With the body mint i can have a thick tongue coating and no bb. Im getting closer to my cure. It is my .intestines. Being sent back to gastro to test for sibo and blood gases. My first visut i was only given a nurse. Mt doc wrote some thorough notes fir him to help me. My general oc s finally helping me because. I lied and said i had blood in poop, so they did stool sample, which showed fat in the poop.now they are taking me serious, because its a symptom of SIBo. I cried my eyes out in that office, its been ten years of hell

-.-
Total Newbie

Post by -.- »

Please let us know how it goes
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

How much are you paying?

I did 5 sessions, 100$ each, did nothing for bb.

$500 down the drain lol. It's the most I ever spent for a silly alternative treatment. I feel like such a fool.

If you can afford it, go for it. If you're poor, you should reconsider.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I already did my first session, my post was about the results. I payed 80 . Its 60 anytime after that. If you go three times in month 1/2 period, the 3rd visit is only 30.good deal, and you get to use the infraredsauna no extra charge
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

My patm problem reduced after colon hydrotherapy too. Patm (people allergic to me)
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

Hey meowkitty I'm glad you have found some relief! Do u think that your bb reduced at all with this therapy? I feel that I may have intestinal problems bit at the same time I think I don't as my bowel movements aren't too bad. Right now I'm having a bit of constipation cuz of all that junk food I ate. Today I went to college and the reactions were stronger than usual so may be intestinal issues
best of luck with your treatments though
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

meowkity1 wrote:I already did my first session, my post was about the results. I payed 80 . Its 60 anytime after that. If you go three times in month 1/2 period, the 3rd visit is only 30.good deal, and you get to use the infraredsauna no extra charge
If you have a health insurance, you can get some money back. They just need the procedure & diagnosis codes. This is from curezone:

"Hi,

I just got a check in the mail for 80% of the cost of my colonics... :-) And if my straight-laced, unalternative medical insurance will cover it, I'll bet lots of others will too. (mine is United Health Care).

Here's the codes needed -
CPT code (procedure code) 911.23
Diagnosis 564.1 (IBS)

If the colonic therapist gives you a hard time about giving you a diagnosis code, just let them know that the insurance company won't even consider paying you back without one. Its the law that they can't pay anyone back for any procedure without having a diagnosis code - the practicioner doesn't by any means have to be a doctor, and it has nothing to do with a diagnosis given by a doctor. My colonic therapist had given me the codes in my receipt, but my husband's had not... his therapist was alittle squeamish about putting a diagnosis code down - but she finally did, worked out fine, we got paid back for all of them."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic