Your Email Address:

First Name:

The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I have only started it takes awhike to get a lifetime of parasites and worms out. I feel worm luving in face, vibrations moving across face. Heavy sinus, pressure sinus, we all have it in microbiologist group. I am learning. Please research slime mold mitosis. It is everywhere cresting marine parasites, worms and other organisms. Worms can even look like corn kernels or seed pods, they are exiting me since starting dewormer. Please people listen to me if you have never parasites ckeansed before you DO have them. My tongue coating is not growing rapidly anymore, anyone knows my history here knows that iv went to extreme measures to remove those long hairs off my tongue. Couging brown plegm, throwing ip egg sacks its all related, asthma, heart worm issues is heartworms. If u have a pet u definitely have patasite.

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

http://marinespecies.org/photogallery.php?album=776

People in the group including me have these in us and i am not joking, they could look likr corn kernels or seeds. They r worms people
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Welp, i jut had a slug worm come out of me. Scary, cried 15 minutes, thank god i dont feel alone. As soon as i posted m pic in the closed fb group, others replied with their comparison
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

meowkitty1 in faq section its written intakeof 8 - 16 gms of salt and vitamin c will kill all the parasites.. U only have to do so much to solve this problem
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

maybe true, some people are entering the group saying they are getting the same worms without deworming but with vitamin c flushes
lula

I call BS

Post by lula »

I had to write this because what this lady is feeding you guys is a whole like of BS. I realize you really want a cure for this. I do as well but to send desperate people on a wild goose chase is down right cruel. I am a medical laboratory scientist. I perform laboratory testing everyday. I got in the field to try and find what was causing my problem. There us no way in hell you can macroscopiclly see bacteria with the nake eye. And if someone says you can I will give you my whole life's savings. Meow kitty you really need some mental help sweety. Nothing what you are saying makes sense and if you are paying someone to tell you this they are phishing you. Please understand if what you are saying is really happening to you, trust me you would be in the hospital and not walking around. Don't try to convince me what you are saying is true. I do these same exact testing for a living. I know a little something about microbiology. Microbiology is a part of the laboratory testing.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Exactly, you cant see bacteria with the naked eye. I never said you could, I said I found a site called lyme photos that had my specimin in it,. The site is wrong in calling it lyme as it is slime mold, and it was put together by a morgellon sufferer. I only used that reference so people could see what is coming out of me.

SO you know, there is a bacteria you can see with the naked eye it is called Thiomargrita Namibiensis.

There is nothing anyone on here can tell me, Im wrong to share this, so back off
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

LULA, your plain stupid, just like the girl who looks nine months pregant but isnt because shes full of worms.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Having pregnancy flutter in your stomach is not gas, it is worm. We all have flutters in our body, legs, foot, arm. We (us in the closed fb group that i mention) have enlarge lymph nodes and thyroids that go start to shrink after dewormer. We find resrarch linking dead or alive worm body cells to cancer, causes asthma, allergies, premestrual problems.Been peeing on myself only while menstruating past 2 years. wormy clots that come out, breast lumps with no explanation. Snot is not white, if your snot is white you have small worms in sinus. I have pressure and heaviness in sinus for years . Watch the documentaries UNder Our Skin people.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Many scientists from around the world are watching this group, its history. I will not stop posting this here unless I am told to by the owner. I am also i the PATM med help forum with my own thread
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-All ... ow/2793050
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

It is now Monday November 23. 8th day on parasite herbs, reishi mushroom, oxypowder, body mint (helps odor and patm reactions) and lots of garlic and onion. Yesterday the 7th I got out what looks like a slug, posted pic to the group and others posted their similar pics as well, at that point i realized mine was most likely a worm with a missing head not a slug. I have it in a bottle. I may take to doc so that I can get my kids human dewormer, as I cant really afford to keep the protocol up for myself. Iv already been to gastro who said you cannot have this stuff unless youv been to third world countries that is absolutely not true, and this stuff can be passed during sex.

A few are entering the group saying that they are getting the same worms out of them on the vitamin c flush. My theory is these will only reach lower body parasites. I really awakened something in my ear since startingthe herbs and fenben, its living in there and has not excaped. Last night My nose vibrated, the vibration moved behind my ear, into ear opening, I could feel and hear it at this point, then my earring hole started vibrating. Then I felt i stinging sensation in my breast, then started moving a little, freaked me out, yesterday, i was crying a lot. So nice to have that group to turn to though.

My current boyfriend started herbs, now hes ready for dewormer after last night. My exboyfriend, child father, very scientifical, he started protocol by just my word, because it f%^^^g makes sense. We have worms in us people, even algae, morgellons, parasites small and large. We have patm because there are things inside of us growing and excreting waste in our whole body.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

It is now Monday November 23. 8th day on parasite herbs, reishi mushroom, oxypowder, body mint (helps odor and patm reactions) and lots of garlic and onion. Yesterday the 7th I got out what looks like a slug, posted pic to the group and others posted their similar pics as well, at that point i realized mine was most likely a worm with a missing head not a slug. I have it in a bottle. I may take to doc so that I can get my kids human dewormer, as I cant really afford to keep the protocol up for myself. Iv already been to gastro who said you cannot have this stuff unless youv been to third world countries that is absolutely not true, and this stuff can be passed during sex.

A few are entering the group saying that they are getting the same worms out of them on the vitamin c flush. My theory is these will only reach lower body parasites. I really awakened something in my ear since startingthe herbs and fenben, its living in there and has not excaped. Last night My nose vibrated, the vibration moved behind my ear, into ear opening, I could feel and hear it at this point, then my earring hole started vibrating. Then I felt i stinging sensation in my breast, then started moving a little, freaked me out, yesterday, i was crying a lot. So nice to have that group to turn to though.

My current boyfriend started herbs, now hes ready for dewormer after last night. My exboyfriend, child father, very scientifical, he started protocol by just my word, because it f%^^^g makes sense. We have worms in us people, even algae, morgellons, parasites small and large. We have patm because there are things inside of us growing and excreting waste in our whole body.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

WHen I say its my 8th day, I meant the goat dewormer. I had already been on eveything else. Lots of action in ears still last night. If someone can teach me how to load photos i will
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

This is environmental slime mold https://www.google.com/search?q=slime+m ... 06&bih=936

From here I will use a facebook page to share pics with you all so get ready. Though, I will not share the microbiologist pics or his members unless they are already public. I will just help you all to understand what we are dealing with here

https://www.facebook.com/farmcat.carter
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic