Your Email Address:

First Name:

The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

meowkity1 wrote:Iv been getting worms out two weeks. Have em in bottle. Cant wait to shove it in gp and gastro face. Im only going back to my gp,so i can show her what a loser she is for not taking me serious. I knew something was in me. Bad breath and body odor is not normal.
OMG that's exactly what I was hoping to hear you say.
Good luck!

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Im posting all pics at this link. Check it out. Learn from down upward. Check out my video too
https://www.facebook.com/farmcat.carter
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Took an enema and got globs of slime mould, pics at the fb link
Spent the morning, printing pictures, and sitting at the library printing my info to take to docs tomorrow, if my normal gp is in. I cant wait.
A friend sent me pics of slime mold taking over a warehouse hes working in, pics at fb link too. These nets have marine parasites in them. If you see very thin threads outside or in your home, usually from ceiling, its the slime mould labyrinthulomycetes. Thats how it starts, you may think its a spider web. Then giant net tubes.
Still havnt heard anything from HUD about moving me or removing nets from my apartment
We are posting foods in the group more often now too. Thanksgiving one of my potatosa had a giant black spot in middle, pics at link, another one had a hole in middle, Another person had fiber fuzz come out of a tomato, same fuzz worm stuff I had come out of my skin, I microed that and took a pic. Bananas are really bad and we must absolutely avoid avacodo. Fishh and pork and beef big parasite carriers
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Breath and PATM is improving too. Reactions from people lessoned, tongue coating not growing back thick, morning breath decreased, and vision imroving, sharper, no floaties, large thyroid, down, bump on arm almost completely gone
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

wow just as i was submitting that last post, it dawned on me that i really am breathing cooler air. Not hot ,muggy, dense, itchy air!
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

well i was told the pics of my friends had to be taken down as they disclosed too much, wow

I found a pic, in the comments it mentioned that this meaty growth in the pic had busted out of someones gums. People replying, losing teeth even though nice mouth, molars cracking apart, and sinus's can have it to, basically it was a pic of gummy slime mold.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck at your appointment, hope it goes well.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Brought many pics and printed all info iv shared here. Right away she said she believes me, she said she and her doc husband have had to deal with NSA on issues and she's sending me to University of Michigan.

She did an ear flush while i was there, and out popped some big, dried slime thing.
Sending my son to a pediatric gastroenterologist. It went well, and I had 3 nurse assistants in complete shock with my bottle of worms, pic and info. Right before i went i passed 4 skinny but long worms. Gross, I seem to get something new everyday
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I see my gastro on the tenth, cant wait for that one, since he said this isnt possible unless i been to a third world country
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

In total admiration of your courage and resolve. I haven't read through this thread yet, but will do over the weekend. Glad the appointment went well. Good luck on the 10th!

I'm guessing the reason you haven't noticed these parasites before is because of something you're doing to make them attempt to exit your body? Will read fully on the weekend
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I was never paying attention to my poop, its always formed, and im constipated since childhood so i wouldnt have. yesterday though, I taught my boyfriend how to find this marine life, this is how, if stuff is floating on top of the water it is the STUFF, Slime mold and worms. I just got out a big chink of slime too.
So m boyfriend says "well I started noticing stuff floating on top of toilet water when i started juicing" and hes the type of person who takes those high dose vitamin c packets, so yeah, he was getting stuff out without the dewormer. Hes been on parasite herbs a few weeks now, his fishbendazole arrived yesterday, he's all in now
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Its not always going to look exactly like a worm. People in group are getting out all sorts of marine artifacts, and morgellons is related. I never thought i had morgellons, but i did get a fiber worm out of skin. I felt a sting, and there it was, I plucked it out and microed it. All stuff Im mentioning are at the fb link iv provided in this thread
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Jimis been on this since 2006. I shoud have paid more attention to your story. The wormwood complex only gets small parastes out Jimi, you need dewormer for the big boys. Worms are just big parasites people WAKE UP
Jimis mention of parasites
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/artic ... =parasites
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Just found this link, someone getting less patm reactions from fenbendazole, same drug im taking fishbendazole http://lymebusters.proboards.com/thread ... ult?page=3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic