Your Email Address:

First Name:

The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Got great news yesterday. My letter to HUD worked. They are moving me because my place has been taken over by labyrinthulomycetes nets. They are parasitic decomposers of the ocean

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

So I just had my follow up with gastroenterologist who sent me for esophogram, and smalll bowel x-ray series.Thise were normal

Today I got to experience what many other in group have when they go to docs with their worms in a bottle. Not help and treated like a crazy person

I had my follow up with my gastroenterologist today. I had everthing layed out, ,pictures, printed info, worms in bottle and meds. He wouldnt even look at pics, He looked at teh bottle and I said I have worms. He said "I doubt that, have you got that tested.?" I told him he was so closed minded it was pathetic and I couldv taught him a lot, and I told him I was reporting him as a bad doctor. And once again he said worms are possible but ONLY if I traveled out of US. What the hell, the worms are right in your frigging face. Luckily my main doc is listening to me, looked at my pics and wants to learn from me. Before I stormed out he said I should have a stool sample, he couldnt understand why my doc didnt tests the worms. What the hell is there to test, they are worms clear as day
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

i was just abput to leave and hes sending me to another stool sample. He wrote on the form . Stool for ova and parasites microscopic x 3

I hate him , but dont even know if he's blamable
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Just got a hello from someone in the PATM forum taking my advice and joined the group. We had a 1 on 1 and not only does she have patm but YES she has the same marine critters, worms too. Helping someone find the info feels great. If you have stuff floating on water in toilet, that is marine life, slime mould, worm. Well my slug worm and rope worms were mixed in poo. We literally have marine critters. Mine has antennae. Others has antennae, some have pooped slugs, and oceanic siphons, slime, bug larvae, hydrila, tube worms from hydrothermal vents.I literally had bug larvae come out of my leg and many others. One lady woke up covered in bug larvae on chest ad face.

Just found another person with body odor bad breath, many of them do, but many in group have serious skin lesions from being outdoors people and morgellons is realted too.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I dont want to send you all on a chase but i dont want a bunch of people flooding group out of curiosity, if this rings true to you, you will research this link , it teaches about the group and you will find the name of the group in the link

http://www.lumigrate.com/forum/stuff-in ... ediate-env

If this really rings true for you and you want to get there fast message me

My breath and patm is improving, tongue coating is not growing thick and fast. Had my 3 month cleaning with heigenist Tuesday, shes the one that really pushed me into looking into parasites and trying hydrotherapy. She was so happy for me , hugged me, I went home emailed her eveything I learned. She replied that shes ready to cleanse. Help just went full circle, feels so god
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Im finding out people with morgellons believe they smell bad. http://lymebusters.proboards.com/thread/2517

Im learning a lot about morgellons because many in group have it, supposedly we all have it
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I dont have morgellons lesions but I did have skin erruption since deworming, and body odor bad breath and patm improving more. 2 weeks ago, every morining my arm pits were foul, hasnt happened in awhile

My first skin erruption way have been morgellons, second one was bug larve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASmhRL0QpD4

watch that you tube video called Patented Morgellons polynucleotide encoding insect ecdysone receptor
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

No Body Mint for a week now, DOnt need it. Still getting out worms. my bodies detoxing pushing out thick mucus and slime. Sweated and no odor, minimal morning breath, tongue coating still growing very slowly
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

lolwut. what exactly are you taking?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

fishbendazole (fish dewormer) and reishi mushroom. Not just me 1000's of us. Been frequenting a breast implant forum too, many people with signs of parasites in breast and they ae no clue, they are complaining of vibrations and crackling
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

So my latest bundle of rope worm looking things is questionably octopi, others have it toooo. Our stomachs are very similar to hydrothermal vents
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

when I said this was the cure, I didnt really know, BUT THIS IS THE CURE. I no longer have bad breath, not even morning breath, patm almost completely gone. Even got on an airplane two weeks ago, I was fine, no reactions. After ten long years. I have my life back all from parasite cleaning and deworming. Its amazing
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Congrats on your cure meowkitty1 !!! I'm happy for you...just want to know did u have any symptoms other than bad breath?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic