Your Email Address:

First Name:

My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Amro

My journey and how I cured my HALITOSIS and NOSE FART

Post by Amro »

With no long introduction, since all of you got sick of reading tons of threads looking for a cure !!! For the second time I cured my halitosis!!
My symptoms,
- White tongue
- Extreme sugar cravings and sudden
- Occasional fatigue
- Foul smell bad breath could be smelled from up to 4 feet away !!!!!
Solutions I tried and I find it useless! FIRST ONE CANDIDA DIET AND SUPPLEMNTS , this the most useless thing I did !! I assure you your halitosis is not caused by candida !! Yes scientifically yeast feed on sugar, but even if you have candida over growth you will have obvious symptoms , like white spots or mouth thrush, burning tongue etc .. but not some mysteries thing that will cause chronic halitosis with no other health complications !!!
I have had chronic sinus problems and acid reflux and had always had problems with my teeth ever since I WAS children, so I am perfect candidate for having bad breathe !

Things I did that did not cure, but defnitly help
- Sinus surgery ( septoplasty)
- Treating chronic acid reflux
- Adding yogurt to my diet
- Using water pik to floss my teeth
- Finally, tonsillectomy
- Claratin ( anti histmine )

Things I take on dailly baises for general health but did not have any impact on breath :
- Multi vitamins
- 1g vitamin c
- zinc supps
- Vitamin d3 ( tested deficient )

Things did not help at all
-Upper endoscopy ( no abnormalities were found )
- Candida diet, and low carb diet made it worse,
- Anti fungul supps, oregano, GSE, Caprylic acid etc
- Probiotic pills
Long list ? Yes unfortunately, none of them were my cure !
My cure for the first time was a crown !! a crown that cost me 2000 dollar stayed in my mouth for 3 years and made my life hell ! had it taken off although no dentists was willing to take off ! because they all say is not the cause ! literally visited 7 dentists in Boston, NYC, Arizona, all of them said and agreed that this crown is fine ! So I had to lie and say it gives me sever pain and a dentist took the whole molar with the crown ! was worth it and I was cured !!
Not long after, the halitosis returned! ( was cured for around 3 monthes ) I was too desperate and I literally wished cancer or I loss a limb instead of having bad breath , my life was destroyed, gpa went down , became isolated, and life became a black room for me with no hope ! I prayed for god and hoped I will be cured, and I wanted to share it with you!
My cure for the second time was wisdom teeth !!!! I had absolutely zero issue or discomfort caused by them, but in hopeless try to cure my bad breath, I got them removed! and bingo ! I am cured!!!
And just for your info I take good care of my mouth! I use hydrogen peroxide, theerabreath products floss, etc ! And had a bad breath caused by a teeth, so do NOT think because you are taking good care of your teeth, a tooth can not be cause !
Severe halitosis could not be caused from internal organs !! it is either your mouth or your throat ( sinus , tonsils , etc ) Just keep looking !!!
I really recommend water pik ! they will help, use on the highest force and if your gum bleeds , the teeth around that area is causing halitosis
For sinus issue, I recommend anti histamine, or a ct scan under ent supervision, nasal polyups could cause bad breath and are only visible thourgh ct scan
Tonsils and adenoid if they are inflamed it will good to have them removed, but if you wanna check that they the cause, get yourself a course of anti biotics, take the course , if you breath got better during or right away after the course !! there are pretty big chance tonsils are the cause .

The white tongue which everybody says caused my candida was caused by oral issue TWICE !! Any sort of bacteria overgrowth will make your tongue white! so stop spending money on probiotic and candida supplements !! and start looking closely in your teeth and throat ! any light smell around the gum means pretty bad smell for others ! same for sinus and tonsils !

Sorry my English are not perfect, English are not my first lang, I hope this helps, any questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by Amro on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Amro, thanks for posting your story and congratulations to you on curing your BB. I have made a most incredible discovery that I think you will find very interesting and may help you even further, and I'm certain it's going to help a lot of other people on here too. I'm still waiting and making sure I'm 100% certain before I say any more, but I promise I'll report back soon.
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

Hey Amro congrats on your cure. I just wanna know if you removed all your wisdom teeth or not?

And halitosissux, what discovery did u make? I thought you were cured...
Amro

Post by Amro »

halitosisux Thanks for your congrats ! I look forward to your discovery .
Amro

Post by Amro »

ThinkPositive wrote:Hey Amro congrats on your cure. I just wanna know if you removed all your wisdom teeth or not?

And halitosissux, what discovery did u make? I thought you were cured...
Thanks for your congrats ! Yes I got all of them removed, The main reasons wisdom teeth cause bad breath because they are far in the back, and food get trapped in their, and it is practically not possible to floss them ! maybe you wanna try water pik test ( before spending thosuand dollar on extraction ) , use on on the highest power and floss the area between the wisdom teeth and the adjcant side of the gum, if you feel any pain or bleed, they are the cause ! you can find water pik on internet or any grocery store for around 50 dollar or less .. I honestly never thought of my teeth as cause of my halitosis , due to the huge amount of time I spend on my oral hygine, I eliminated teeth as a cause ! but got my wisdom teeth them removed and got cured ! now no white tongue, no even morning bad breath !
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

Oh I see. I will be getting one wisdom tooth out cuz its growing at an awkward angle. Its hard to believe that its cause but we will see. I have also booked for a tonsillectomy. My main issue is nasal odour which I think smells like farts. Did u also suffer from nasal odour or was it only mouth odour?
Amro

Post by Amro »

ThinkPositive wrote:Oh I see. I will be getting one wisdom tooth out cuz its growing at an awkward angle. Its hard to believe that its cause but we will see. I have also booked for a tonsillectomy. My main issue is nasal odour which I think smells like farts. Did u also suffer from nasal odour or was it only mouth odour?
I almost assure you, your wisdom tooth will cure you ! because mine was growing and awkard angle and was partially off , so that make the gum chronically inflammed,

I had a nasal odor too ! I did 2 surgeries tonsil and sinsus surgery ( 2 procedure for sinus, septoplasy and removing polyups ) My nasal odor cured after wisdom teeth ! I really did not expect that ! I expected an infection, but amazingly bacteria travel through nose easily ! And if you have a good nostril not blocked ( like mine ) the smell will be stronger ! good nose make mouth odor travel better,

Tonsillectomy helped with nasal odor, but I still had a reactions from my nose after the surgery, all gone after wisdom teeth removael,

I would reccomed having it removed, and if your tonsils inflamed will be good idea to have it removed along with adonied

Please return and update after you get your wisdom teeth removed,

If you need further help let me know and feel free to pm me ! I would be glade If I can help cure you ! because I been your shoe !! it is too hard
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

Thank you for replying so quickly Amro. This does encourage me alot but now I will have to be patient since I'm under NHS care it will probably take a few months till my appointments. I have been suffering for almost three years now and I am in college.. So I think u can imagine how embarrassing and humiliating it can be. I'm gonna try my best to stay positive though!!
Amro

Post by Amro »

ThinkPositive wrote:Thank you for replying so quickly Amro. This does encourage me alot but now I will have to be patient since I'm under NHS care it will probably take a few months till my appointments. I have been suffering for almost three years now and I am in college.. So I think u can imagine how embarrassing and humiliating it can be. I'm gonna try my best to stay positive though!!

You are welcome, glade I am able to help, if you want a temporary fix for you problem, try water pik, it is like 50 dollar in Walmart, make sure you use it on highest force and make the water blow around your wisdom teeth, it will help a lot ! even it will eliminate the smell for couple hours ( eliminate completely ) some times even more, And I am collage student and I understand your suffering, just hold on a little bit more, soon you probably gonna be cured
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

Hey Amro, thanks a lot. do u remember any other symptoms u had? could u ever smell you breath, mouth or nasal? i honestly think i have become so obsessed about it, that whenever i smell something my brain exaggerates the odor and i get really conscious about it, it ruins my day..
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

I have noticed that my left palatine tonsil os the one with most stones and when I press with a cotton bud a yellow liquid comes out and it smells so bad. My impacted wisdom tooth is the left bottom one. Maybe there's a connection..
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Did ur bad breath start after the eruption of ur wisdom teeth? When u were around 16... Thanks
Amro

Post by Amro »

ThinkPositive wrote:I have noticed that my left palatine tonsil os the one with most stones and when I press with a cotton bud a yellow liquid comes out and it smells so bad. My impacted wisdom tooth is the left bottom one. Maybe there's a connection..
My symtopms were nasal and mouth odor that would never go away !!! could be smelled from 5 feet away ! white tongue as well. It destroyed my life !! I am still suffering the consquces of it ! my gpa went low ! because i could not ask for help interact , sometimes i skip classes because simply interacting with people is nightmare to me ! I thank god every moment that I am cured. I still have slight odor comes and goes, but it is becuase my wisdom teeth socket has not fully recovered.

I would recommend having both out ! because both cause bad breath and nasal odor ! though tonsil cause more nasal odor, wisdom tooth more mouth odor
Amro

Post by Amro »

sopo wrote:Did ur bad breath start after the eruption of ur wisdom teeth? When u were around 16... Thanks
I have always had a normal bad breath, you know tolerated one , and can go with heavy cleaning, however the unbearable smell I believe started when I had my wisdom tooth erupted, I don't know what age but I can defintly say yes it started when my wisdom tooth started coming, I have chronic allergy and had infected tonsils, all have contributed, but wisdom teeth by far caused the worst ! get yours out there will defiantly and improvement, specially if u don't have your tonsils
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Thanks for the the reply Amro.. I have to ask u one more thing u mentioned u got rid of ur bad breath for the first time when u got ur crown removed. How did u come to know crown was causing the problem did u take any x ray? Was it only the crown that was removed or u got ur tooth extracted? I have a crown and its like 8 years old.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic