Your Email Address:

First Name:

Any super skinny bad breath sufferers here?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sopo
Advanced

Any super skinny bad breath sufferers here?

Post by sopo »

I'm thinking my bb is from digestive disorders.. no matter how much I eat I dont gain weight. I consume same amount of food like other healthy individuals do and most of the food which I consume is healthy. It may be cause of fast metabolism or we are lacking enzymes which digests fats and carbohydrates.
According to a forum here food that is not digested will get stagnated for a long time which leads to fermentation. This releases toxins...
Toxins produced by meat will be eliminated In sweat and urine. Plant based toxins are released from lungs..I'm vegetarian only my breath stinks..urine sweat dosent... So I think I have some disorder that dosent produce enough enzyme to digest fat.
Any one tried digestive enzymes supplement and found some relief?

Cursed4eva
Total Newbie

Post by Cursed4eva »

I'm not gaining weight either and I have been eating a lot more trying to get bigger. When I eat feels like the food is just sitting in my stomach undigested
Wayne67
Total Newbie

Post by Wayne67 »

I have a naturally skinny body too, but I've been eating a lot more and doing a lot of body weight exercises, and I have been getting a bit bigger. (Getting somewhat buff helps me feel confident despite these breath condition, haha).

I don't necessarily think being skinny would be a problem since a lot of people are naturally skinny (especially a lot of adolescent asian americans) and they don't have any sort of chronic bad breath. Then again, I'm not certain, and being naturally skinny is worth looking into as a cause of bad breath. It's always important to keep an open mind when tackling this issue!
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Well I'm 25 ...over 6 foot tall and weigh just 115 lbs....since I have stopped growing tall I should have started putting on some weight... There something goin on in my digestive system... I can live with skinny body of mine but not with this bb...I have to find a solution somehow
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

6'1 and 150 lbs. here. Also think it's due to my digestion. Might have reflux/bacterial overgrowth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic