Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hodgetwins on Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Hodgetwins on Bad Breath

Post by Jimi Stein »

These two are total tools...dick breath? Guys ask for help and these idiots just make fun of him kinda? This is how people are educated about bad breath. But he was kind of right about infection in mouth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zgGunCfcE

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Wow, just imagine how soon their ignorance would change if they developed BB. Even standing there together would have to stop. Their whole lives would quickly change and they'd soon see how this problem eats into EVERYTHING that makes a person a person. I'd like to see them do all their other videos again after all their "wisdom" and confidence has disappeared. They've never been humbled by anything. What the ***k do they know. It's not even comedy.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Still more helpful than 99% of ENT's.
Wayne67
Total Newbie

Post by Wayne67 »

All ignorance of the people in comments is really pissing me off.. Some of these commenters are just making fun of him......these guys don't understand shit...
(I don't know if cursing is allowed on these forums. Please correct me if it isn't).
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

there are a few replies who seem to have an idea what theyre talking about. several mentions of post nasal drip and theres this reply about a disorder ive never heard of

This person could have what's called zenker's diverticulum. The walls of the esophagus can weaken, causing a little pocket to form that can collect food that rots over time. This causes terrible breath. He needs to see his primary care physician and get some tests done. Many other serious health issues can cause terrible breath. It's an indication that something may be wrong with the GI system.

wonder if theres anything to that
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

Seriously could you blame them for their ignorance? When i was normal, in a sense felt the same way. Except i never viciously went out of my way to make fun of someone for it. I always figured the person didn't eat all day or they had a long day. The comments on that page and the video didn't even bother me. They are just regular ass people who don't know a damn thing about feeling socially isolated and back and forth from wanting to die and wanting to live. That video doesn't phase me and it shouldn't bother any of you!! :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic