Your Email Address:

First Name:

why do we keep looking for something we will never find!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mytimesup
Total Newbie

why do we keep looking for something we will never find!

Post by mytimesup »

Hi guys I just signed up to the site! however I have flicked through over the years

I am wondering if there is anyone who has it the same as me.

I get terrible rotting odour from my nose and mouth, ie I do not have to speak to clear an area. whats weird is, its not every breath. I will have 5 clear breaths then about 5 foul ones, on repeat throughout the day. I can sometimes smell it, and recognosie the smell, and the smell mortifies me

For all the severe cases of BB out there how do you cope. I Feel very alone, no one takes me seriously, cant talk to anyone because no one wants to listen. Scarred knowing I will never ever have another relationship or a social life. Currently work outdoors but with other people, so it is still un bearable and I will leave soon maybe be a postman or delivery driver , live alone, work alone

I'm going to grow into an old loner living on benefits and i know it. I'm suicidal too, but the thought of how it would affect my parents brother and sister stops me, but for how long...i think one day we will all crack and loose our spirit.
\:D/ \:D/

mytimesup
Total Newbie

what i tired

Post by mytimesup »

My story into the abiss

Ive had this for 3 years now, started slow and gradually crept up on me, the smell is only getting more powerfull

I have tried everything i could so far, and not the slightest change in my breath. Maybe going on a juice diet reduced it slightly but that could be me just being hopfull

Tonsillectomy - no change
ENT says no adenoids, couldn't see tonsil stones on tongue tonsil
Antibiotics 4 weeks - no change
Difflucan 3 weeks very high dose - no change
dentist and periodontal - no issues
my smell is not coming from my mouth yet im always sucking on baking soda so i pass the lick test.
Hell I'm buying 3 bottles of oral probioitcs and champax as we speak, knowing that it does nothing for me. Although champax does take the odour out your shit,
Incredibaly expensive intestine probiotics not worked either, although it had got rid of my (morning breath)
edoscopy and barium swallow test nothing special just reflux
have a constantly blocked nose, so i used to irrigate with gse and use antiboitc anti histamine nasal spray - no change
sibo test shows high hydrogen
Fodmap diet - no change
Hydrotherapy / coffee enemas / oxy cleans - no change
3 day stool test shows high yiest in stools, the type of yiest found in beer.
Water Kefir / Kambuch - well i used to brew and drink a litre of both daily - no change.
I think ive tried all types of supplement pills in very unhealthy amounts - no change in my breath

i guess I'm down to my last 3 throw of the dice
1. gastroparalis which is Myhopesomeday25 post, could be i am constantly bloated (my belly button even popped out) and i know my food does not digest.

2. recheck my eosophogus for signs of bacteria or pockets, do any of you feel a rough sensation when you swallow around your adams apple?

in fact ive hardly never came across any posts on eosephogal pouches, in any forum, for all we know we might just have them or little rough spots in the eosphogus where food sits and bacteria flourishes.

3. Tmau test, still waiting for the right moment

what i find most strange nothing i have tried has had the slightest impact on my BB

is there any other causes i may have missed!
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

You have kept open mind and tried a lot in 3 years
what was the antibiotic you tried for few weeks
mytimesup
Total Newbie

Post by mytimesup »

Well I always wanted to see if antibiotics would work for me. So when I did a sibo test, which showed a high hydrogen production. it was perfect oppertunity to demand a course of antibiotics. I took a combination of amoxicillin and metronidazole for 1 week, then metronidazole and ciprofloxacin (I think, ) for another 2 weeks. Gave me a lot of gas but no change in my smell at all.

makes you wonder, I'm sure people know more than me on this, if antibiotics had no effect what does this mean?

in all honesty I have no idea where my BB is coming from, but I strongly believe its not my mouth or nose. because nothing i have done has changed anything.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

have you had a ct scan of your sinuses? when ent docs do the nasal endoscopy they can not see into the sinus, only the openings. i am the same as you however my stench seems to radiate from the right side behind my nose. currently waiting for a ct scan myself.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
mytimesup
Total Newbie

Post by mytimesup »

A ct scan sounds promising. if the scan shows BB producing smell what did your ENT doctor say would be the remedy?

I was wondering also if you had a nasal irrigator. does that make any difference say if you added grapefruit seed extract, until recently I was using a new nasal spray called Dymista my ENT doc said it was the best thing to use but it did nothing for me. Surley I would have even a slight reduction. how about you?

Whats funny is that the only time I occationaly get a whiff of my BB its while my mouth was closed and was breathing out of my nose. or sometimes when I cup my hands and press on my nose while breathing very lightly.

ive never caught a whiff from my mouth, but I do get as strong reactions from my mouth from others , i guess my own internal smell senses cannot smell it when the BB comes from my mouth.

when is your sinus scan, i would be interested in how it goes, I'm all for eliminating all sources of BB whether i have them or not, f**ck any health complications i would welcome them right now.

i was just browsing and saw a thread on zeolite by franscica, ive just ordered it, from amazon, and keep everyone posted. i don't know if it helps or not, but all i can say is there is no point me trying to figure out where my bb is coming from, cos if i do get cured I'm sure it would be from the most ulikely source, from a condition i would never have thought of.
viewtopic.php?t=3423
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Hi mytimesup...you mentioned u have trouble in digesting food are u skinney and have not gained from many years?
Some of my symptoms are similar to urs I have blocked nose and I feel that my bb is coming from the throat or may be from stomach. When I sit close to someone with my mouth closed I see people rubbing nose.
I also have trouble in gaining weight in very lean. I think im suffering from malabsorption celiac disease or something else...may be im allergic to gluten and milk.
I suggest u to write the food which u had on a dairy on daily basis for a month or so and check the remarks which u have written.. By doing this u will cone to know which food is causing the problem if ur bb is coming from stomach
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Have you tried a diet of fruit, veg and water? Slowly introduce different foods. Keep away from dairy, red meats and processed foods
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Listen to me. IT IS PARASITES I am cured
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

meowkitty were you not cured several times with different products?
or am I mistaken?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I never once declared I was cured, I said tonsillectomy helped
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

ok then it must be another person

so how bad was your breath, room filling?
And you only used dewormer?
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Yes , absolute room filling, from nose too, and patm. I started with wormwood complex herbs, then I took fenbendazole for goats. We found that taking fenbendazole for fish was stronger with no side effects so now many of us take fishbendazole. One packet daily http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

meowkity1, is it the wormwood complex herbs that cured you, or that other product you mentioned? Or was is a combination of both?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

can you explain more about this, is it medicine or natural ingredient?

I would definately try it, what can I loose, nothing....

I have read some comments and it is in general a safe compound but sometimes it kills the grass in the fish tank....

so what are these some kind of parasites?
I know you post something about that....

so how long have you been cured?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic