Your Email Address:

First Name:

Jesus Christ CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Clear

Jesus Christ CURE

Post by Clear »

Jesus Christ cure? Yep.
I've had bb for about five years now and during all those days....Days where I kept living the same routine over and over.. I slowly got led into the things of God and the hope that is within the bible. I'm sure i've done everything you have, cried all night wondering when I'l be "normal" again, going to doctors where they literally think you're crazy and that they "dont smell anything", the times where I'd walk through the school halls with my head down, too afraid to look into people's faces...and those certain nights where you'd get those thoughts of ending your life.

After years and years of that...I started reading the bible and putting my trust in Jesus and I started looking at the world and the position we're in with BB, differently.

The reason I made the title "Jesus Christ cure" is because Jesus Christ and his word literally cured me from being afraid of the world, he cured me from those dark thoughts I'd get. Most importantly he made me feel loved when everybody else woudn't....When I first saw this verse it made me smile because how true it is, I'm sure we can all relate? :

But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, hated by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
8 “He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
“let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”

I can go on with my testimony....But this would be too long.

One question I'd like to ask you though if you're reading this, Why is it that someone (me) has found so much love and hope in Jesus Christ, who is also going through the same thing as me (you) ? Can you not also find the same love and hope? I promise you that you can.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you." John 15:19

If any of you reading this have ANY questions, literally anything.. "why this" "what if" any questions, please message me and I WILL reply. Even if you want to debate or anything like that, don't hold back.

dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

LOL

I've heard that the flying spaghetti monster cure is more effective
Clear

Post by Clear »

That's fine
Have you been trying the spaghetti monster?
dick.karma wrote:no progress for me too and i sort of stopped trying to find a cure. the worst thing happened to me too as i think i started having nasal odor maybe last year
Turn to Jesus, guy. He's been waiting for you, honestly.
"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." Peter 1-6:7
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Stop worshiping "jesus" he was human being just like you the only difference is god gave him christian religion to guide people and you have turned him to something else.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

So you're cured because Jesus loves you but you still have bb? Sick cure bro.
Clear

Post by Clear »

Atrial wrote:Stop worshiping "jesus" he was human being just like you the only difference is god gave him christian religion to guide people and you have turned him to something else.
YOU might think he was only a human being, but to me he was God come in the flesh to die for all those flaws and blemishes we have so that we could be saved. You want to hear the best news I've ever heard? Jesus Christ came and died for everything bad you have ever done, said, thought, It doesn't matter...You could have eternal life after this life of sorrow we have had/have
Corpsebreath wrote:So you're cured because Jesus loves you but you still have bb? Sick cure bro.
I never said I was cured from bb.
Clear wrote:The reason I made the title "Jesus Christ cure" is because Jesus Christ and his word literally cured me from being afraid of the world, he cured me from those dark thoughts I'd get. Most importantly he made me feel loved when everybody else wouldn't
Even better sentence you could make is : "So WE're cured because Jesus loves US and died for US?"
I'm literally telling you this because I have found the love, hope and forgiveness that comes from trusting in Jesus Christ. Look for him and you will find him, I promise, humble yourself and cry out to God, what have you got to loose? I'm telling you there is love and hope in Christ, believe me.

It's like someone saying "There's what you've been looking for, what you've been destined to find right under that rock, why don't lift the rock and get it?"
"For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." - Matthew 7:8
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Clear millions of soldiers have died in wars how is jesus "death" more different from all those soldiers who died in wars
Clear

Post by Clear »

Jesus never told anyone to go to war, ever.
BUT, if you're talking about the roman catholic church and the crusades and all that, that's people USING God's word to fulfill their greed.
They took something good and turned it into something bad. But Jesus Christ never told anybody to fight/kill in his name. He came to earth to die for all of us and all we have to do is believe and repel from our sins.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

No my point was you said because jesus died in the cross his death removes every Christians sins. How can one man's death remove everyones sins. This is why people don't take christianity seriously because silly statements like that.
Clear

Post by Clear »

Because Jesus Christ was God come in the flesh.
When he died he took all the guilt, punishment (death) and brought it onto himself, he allowed everybody in the entire world to be able to have eternal life after this life and all we have to do is believe, believe that he died for us and that he took the punishment WE deserved for our wickness

When somebody does something very horrible to you, and you forgive them, you have to carry the guilt and pain to forgive somebody who did something horrible to you. Same thing God did by sending Jesus Christ down to us

Jesus Christ took all the pain and punishment we deserved and said it doesn't matter, I love you and I forgive you, come to me.

“For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.' John 3:16

"but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Quoting from bible is pretty much useless BECAUSE there is no original source text.
Every king in europe had his own version of bible with different text also the quote about his only "son" was added later

https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/f/f ... bible.html

http://leveltruth.com/?cat=14

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.c ... 9.html?m=1

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1 ... nd-john-3/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Hist ... _Scripture
Clear

Post by Clear »

It really isn't useless.
K, If I'm from somewhere and we say things a certain way and somebody is from somewhere else and they say things their own way, In reality we're still saying the same thing....Let me clarify.

Those different "versions" a.k.a translations, are exactly that, translations for people different people to understand.
So they aren't completely different bibles, they are simply translations.

If I say something in hebrew, "This car is orange" for example and I want somebody who speaks very fluent hebrew and english to translate "This car is orange" to english, will the people that understand english not understand it? Of course they will.
I'm not sure if you got what I mean't by that.
All "versions" say Jesus Christ died on the cross and is the Son of God and that we can all be saved, so that's what matters.

EDIT: I clicked on the links you posted and I was a bit lazy to read it, ask me anything, really.
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Please open your eyes and read the links I sent instead of basing your life on few cliché quotes.

Even isac newton did not believe in trinity if this basic consept is wrong what else is wrong?

Is your local preacher more intelligent than the man who discovered gravity 400 years ago with limited education and technology available at the 17th century.
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/q ... he-trinity

Trinity is catholic invention

http://www.biblecodeintro.com/intro39.html
Last edited by Atrial on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Why do we need to know anything except love. This is at the heart of everything that Jesus was about.
Even bad breath is a problem to us because we're judged by others, and then we become envious of those who are judging us. If all humans had BB, would we care about BB?
I would rather be a person who can love others unconditionally, and be loved the same, than have "eternal life". To me that IS eternal life.
Clear, I understand you. And Jesus's love has changed your whole perspective of yourself and life and what's important and what ISN'T.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

halitosisux wrote:Why do we need to know anything except love. This is at the heart of everything that Jesus was about.
Even bad breath is a problem to us because we're judged by others, and then we become envious of those who are judging us. If all humans had BB, would we care about BB?
I would rather be a person who can love others unconditionally, and be loved the same, than have "eternal life". To me that IS eternal life.
Clear, I understand you. And Jesus's love has changed your whole perspective of yourself and life and what's important and what ISN'T.

You sound like a new age hippie preacher.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic