Your Email Address:

First Name:

Jesus Christ CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Atrial, it's my opinion, and I don't really care less what you compare me to.

Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

If anyone is brave and open minded and wants know about religion that has not been corrupted overtime by bad translations and wishifull thinkings that been turned to facts. trinity being the biggest lie in christianity.

That religion is lslam 😃
Clear

Post by Clear »

Atrial wrote:trinity being the biggest lie in christianity.
Do you know what the trinity is? Why do you say it's the biggest lie?
Atrial wrote:If anyone is brave and open minded and wants know about religion that has not been corrupted overtime by bad translations and wishifull thinkings that been turned to facts.

That religion is lslam 😃
A religion that hasn't been corrupted by bad translations?....
K, lets say I have a bible right? and let's say I have a quran. Both of them are in the original language they were made....
and let's say someone who is great at both english and arabic/hebrew translates both of them, will they not have the same meaning, not matter what language ? Of course.
سعيد means happy in arabic.
שַׂמֵחַ means happy in hebrew

The english bible and quran both have the same message that the original language bible and quran have. Do you get it?
Do I believe that Islam is the true way? No, but that's my opinion.
halitosisux wrote:I would rather be a person who can love others unconditionally, and be loved the same, than have "eternal life". To me that IS eternal life.
Why have both? Love people and also have the eternal life God has offered us? I get no love, from PEOPLE that is. When I sat back and thought for a moment I realized how much God loves me and you.
halitosisux wrote:Clear, I understand you. And Jesus's love has changed your whole perspective of yourself and life and what's important and what ISN'T.
Humble yourself and seek Jesus... He's been looking for you.
Can't you see how all of us have been separated from the world?
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Clear I have sent you educational links about trinity and it's validity and history
And you're asking me if i know what it means.
Read the links and come back to me.

And to your second question
There is no original bible in hebrew or any other language and bible was written by a lot different people most of them are unknown as ridiculous as it sounds.

Read the link for more info

http://leveltruth.com/?p=142
Clear

Post by Clear »

Atrial, I do not care about what those links say.
I want YOU to tell me about the trinity and what YOU know about it.
I won't talk with "links" I want to talk to you. You bring up points, etc, etc.

There had to be original scriptures
If you wrote me a letter and you wanted me to copy exactly what you wrote and make other copies of the letter, I don't see where that's ridiculous?

You talked about Isac newton in previous posts, he wrote a book "Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica" right? Is it ridiculous if he wanted his original copy to BE copied and duplicated for people to read? Of course not, same with the bible.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Clear wrote:Atrial, I do not care about what those links say.
I want YOU to tell me about the trinity and what YOU know about it.
I won't talk with "links" I want to talk to you. You bring up points, etc, etc.

There had to be original scriptures
If you wrote me a letter and you wanted me to copy exactly what you wrote and make other copies of the letter, I don't see where that's ridiculous?

You talked about Isac newton in previous posts, he wrote a book "Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica" right? Is it ridiculous if he wanted his original copy to BE copied and duplicated for people to read? Of course not, same with the bible.

You believe in Jesus that is fine and reasonsble but believing trinity is just a joke those links basicly say the greeks translated those "bibles" that have been written by unknown people and greeks mistranslated and added that jesus was more than human.
You're just parroting cliches that have been proven wrong many times that is why most people in that west left that religion
Clear

Post by Clear »

Atrial wrote:You believe in Jesus that is fine and reasonsble but believing trinity is just a joke those links basicly say the greeks translated those "bibles" that have been written by unknown people and greeks mistranslated and added that jesus was more than human.
You're just parroting cliches that have been proven wrong many times that is why most people in that west left that religion
Everybody has opinions, If they believe "unknown" people has mistranslated the bible, then they can believe that. But I don't see why they would?....Many bibles were over the land at that time so if other people saw that it didn't look right, they would have obviously fixed it.
That's even if it was mistranslated, which I don't believe it was.

What clinches have been proven wrong? None have been proven "wrong", tell me how? And I want you to tell me, without posting links....
Atrial wrote:that is why most people in that west left that religion
Most people left? It doesn't seem that way, at all. 83% of Americans identify themselves as Christians.
They left Christianity for Islam? I doubt it...

Islam doesn't add up for me, at all. I could tell you why, if you ask.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

I'm not against you being religious it's actually good thing
All I want you to do is use the brain god gave you.
If you say jesus is god it's actually insulting to god, what's worse than insulting god?
Do you believe "god" that was so weak that few roman soldiers rounded him and whipped him and then killed him if he couldn't even defend himself? What can he do for you?
Please don't insult god that created universe.

You're religion is so illogical due to the fact that there is no single original "bible"

Also tell me about the things that did not add up about lslam.😂
lslam is perfect religion that does not rely on "bibles" that were written by unkown man.

Read this

Inaccuracy and John 3:16 (part 1 of 5)

Description: An analysis of the famous biblical verse “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Part 1: The reliability of the Gospel of John.
By Laurence B. Brown, MD

For many, the Christian-Muslim debate revolves around the issue of biblical inaccuracy. I am one of many authors who have addressed this topic in everything from brief pamphlets to full-length books. For the purpose of this article, however, I would like to focus on just one scriptural example – a verse that brings to light many of the pertinent issues and arguments.

Evangelical o—as the keystone of their religion—showcase John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." This is the verse you see promoted on everything from Tim Tebow’s eyeblack to t-shirts, bumper stickers and, most famously, placards at sporting and other public events.

What is the charm of John 3:16? Well, Evangelical Christians want us to believe this verse promises humankind an effortless salvation, based solely upon Christian belief – what they call redemption by faith. But as we all know, the beauty or appeal of a proposition does not make it true. I can propose a lot of wonderful ideas, but a person would be foolish to believe them without verifying their validity.

So, let’s do just that with John 3:16 – let’s take a close look and see if we should believe it. If it is true, the cheap salvation it offers would be the deal of a lifetime. On the other hand, if nothing supports its validity, we would be crazy to risk our salvation on false "scripture."

To begin with, who is the author of this New Testament "book" or individual writing of Christian scripture called "John"? The disciple? Contrary to what we might expect, no. Bart D. Ehrman tells us, "Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John did not write the Gospels."[1] Furthermore, "Of the twenty-seven books of the New Testament, only eight almost certainly go back to the author whose name they bear: the seven undisputed letters of Paul (Romans, 1 and 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians, and Philemon) and the Revelation of John (although we aren’t sure who this John was)."[2]

The famous biblical scholar, Graham Stanton, agrees: "The gospels, unlike most Graeco-Roman writings, are anonymous. The familiar headings which give the name of an author (‘The Gospel according to . . .’) were not part of the original manuscripts, for they were added only early in the second century."[3] Added by whom? "By unknown figures in the early church. In most cases, the names are guesses or perhaps the result of pious wishes."[4] Which is hardly the level of scholastic accuracy expected of a book of revelation.

The fact that "The gospel according to John" was not written by John, the disciple, is not common knowledge among laity. Nonetheless, Ehrman tells us, "Most scholars today have abandoned these identifications, and recognize that the books were written by otherwise unknown but relatively well-educated Greek-speaking (and writing) Christians during the second half of the first century."[5]

Multiple sources acknowledge there is no evidence, other than questionable testimonies of second-century authors, to suggest that the disciple John was the author of the Gospel of "John."[6],[7] In addition, Acts 4:13 tells us that John was "unlettered." In other words, he was illiterate.

Stanton poses this compelling question: "Was the eventual decision to accept Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John correct? Today it is generally agreed that neither Matthew nor John was written by an apostle. And Mark and Luke may not have been associates of the apostles."[8]

Professor Ehrman is more blunt: "Critical scholars are fairly unified today in thinking that Matthew did not write the First Gospel or John the Fourth, that Peter did not write 2 Peter and possibly not 1 Peter. No other book of the New Testament claims to be written by one of Jesus’ earthly disciples."[9] Why, then, do our Bibles label the four gospels as Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John? Some scholars suggest something similar to branding—the modern advertising term for the commercial practice of soliciting celebrity endorsements to sell a product.[10] Second-century Christians who favored these four gospels had a choice—either acknowledge the gospels’ anonymous authorship or fake it. The bluff proved irresistible, and they chose to assign the gospels to apostolic authorities, thereby illegitimately "branding" the gospels as authoritative.

In the end, we have no evidence any book of the Bible, gospels included, were authored by Jesus’ disciples. Furthermore, most scholars accept Paul’s authorship in only half of the works attributed to him. Regardless of who authored what, corruptions and inconsistencies have resulted in more manuscript variants than words in the New Testament! Lastly, even scholars of textual criticism fail to agree.[11] Why? Because "considerations depend, it will be seen, upon probabilities, and sometimes the textual critic must weigh one set of probabilities against another."[12] Furthermore, with regard to the more complex textual problems, "the probabilities are much more evenly divided and the critic must sometimes be content with choosing the least unsatisfactory reading or even admitting that there is no clear basis for choice at all."[13]

Expanding on this thought, "Occasionally, none of the variant readings will commend itself as original, and one [i.e., a textual critic] will be compelled either to choose the reading that is judged to be the least unsatisfactory or to indulge in conjectural emendation."[14] Hmm. Conjectural emendation, conjectural emendation—isn’t that scholar-talk for "educated guess"?

So perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised that, just as Jeremiah bemoaned the "false pens" of the Old Testament scribes, the third-century church father, Origen, bemoaned the "false pens" of New Testament scribes: "The differences among the manuscripts have become great, either through the negligence of some copyists or through the perverse audacity of others; they either neglect to check over what they have transcribed, or, in the process of checking, they make additions or deletions as they please."[15] Now, that was the voice of a third-century church father, commenting on just the first couple hundred years of Christianity. We have to wonder how much worse the situation has degenerated since then. And that will be the subject of the next article in this series.
Clear

Post by Clear »

Atrial wrote:Do you believe "god" that was so weak that few roman soldiers rounded him and whipped him and then killed him if he couldn't even defend himself? What can he do for you?
He let himself be whipped and beaten.
Even when they brought Jesus into the courtroom where they accused him for false crimes, he could have easily said something against his accusers. But he didn't, you know why? Because he had to die for us, so that this whole world could be saved, he gave us the best gift we could ever ask for, and all we have to do is believe in what he did for us and repel from sins.
60 But they did not find any, though many false witnesses came forward.

Finally two came forward 61 and declared, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.’”

62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?” 63 But Jesus remained silent. - Matthew 26:60-63

23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

"24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life." 1 John 2:23-25

-------------------------------------------------------
Atrial wrote:lslam is perfect religion that does not rely on "bibles" that were written by unkown man..
What are you saying Astrial? Seriously. If the bible is False, Islam is False
Because the Quran tells us that the bible is true.

"He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah (New testament) and the Gospel (New testament), before, as guidance for the people."

So the Quran is saying that the bible is the word of God. Is it not? That's right from the Quran.

More.

"O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! You have no ground to stand upon unless you stand fast by the Torah (Old testament), the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you."

So the Quran is saying the Gospel and the Torah is the Word of God.
And the Quran is saying that I have no ground to stand upon, unless I stand on the Bible. It's telling me I cannot have a real foundation to stand upon unless I stand on the bible.

More.

"And recite and teach what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him."

So God is saying that nobody can change God's word. What is God's word according to the Quran? The Torah and Gospel (Injeel)

More.

"So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, then ask those who have been reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before you. The truth has come to you from your Lord."

The Quran is saying that the Injeel/orah ( The bible ) IS the real word of God,

Now, If Islam is true, that means Islam is false. Because Islam tells us that the bible is true, and the bible doesn't even speak about muhammad.
If the bible is false, that means Islam is false, why? because Islam tells us the bible is true.

You say there is only one Quran, but the fact is that there is many recitations of the Quran, Go look it up.
Two of them are the warsh and hafs recitations, compare them and you will see that there are many different words. Look it up.
Islam cannot be true if the bible isn't true. There isn't any way to confirm that muhammad unless you have backing evidence from the bible. Without backing evidence from the bible, there is no way to prove that the prophet muhammad is even true.

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

God is giving you a chance to be saved, It's literally words away, but why don't you accept that? Can't you see how you're letting things plague your mind and set you into a trap? What have you got to loose? Jesus Christ died for everything wrong you have ever done, so that you could be saved.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

There is only one Quran and it's still 100 % the same it was from day one. Oxford university carbon dated 2 pages from year 700 found from british university and text matched current copy
There is torah and gospel but like the text above says even year 300 christian experts at that time were saying bible was already corrupted and unreliable and you are living in 2016 and you're taking those quotes literally and seriously do you realise how naive and simple it makes you look.
If experts living 1700 years ago were saying bible is corrupted and there is different copies in circulation with different content and no one knew which one was correct.

You did not answer any of the issues the article i posted raised.

Instead you quoted more lies to justify your other lies.

How can you say "god" sacrified himself to remove our sins it makes your religion sound like a geek fairy tale. What you're doing is form of idolatry you're no better than japanese/mayans or ancient egyptians who used to believe that their emperor/pharoah was form of "god" everyone could see he was just human being like rest of us but because of societal pressure/denial they ignored their common sense and believed he was more than human.

Part of the myth is do to the fact that jesus was born to virgin according to qur'an angel gabriel came to mary/Maryam

Mary said ", how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ Gabriel answered , ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is
"

Just like adam, moses and thousands God's messengers before him he was just a man sent to this world to guide people to the right path and people like you have started to idolise which is itself major sin.

“No human being whom God gave the scripture, authority and prophethood is then to say to the people, "Worship me beside God." But instead, "Devote yourselves to your Lord according to the scripture you have been teaching and to what you have been studying

the world was not created year 0 how come god only revealed his religion 2000 years ago.

Are you saying i can do what ever i want in this world and i will go to heaven as long i believe in another human being "god" ?

If yes
what's the point of doing any thing good?
If no
then he did not remove person's sins

Also that quote about God's word being incorruptible talks about Qu'ran not bible
Qu'ran already says bible is corrupted by opportunistic people and human errors

Can I also add any quote from "bible" means absolutely zero to me and to most people with half a brain.

Here are some of the quotes found in the " bible" just to show you how silly you are.

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. Matthew 21:18-22 NIV

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV

hosoever … hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken … He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9
Clear

Post by Clear »

Atrial wrote:There is only one Quran and it's still 100 % the same it was from day one.
No.....There isn't.....Like I told you already.
https://i.gyazo.com/f07ce7fd0accbec349e ... 68a31d.png
Atrial wrote:were saying bible was already corrupted and unreliable and you are living in 2016 and you're taking those quotes literally and seriously do you realise how naive and simple it makes you look
You can sit there and let "experts" tell you their opinions and have them snatch the very things of God from right under your feet.

If these "christian experts" said the bible was corrupted, why are they still "christians" ? It doesn't make sense, lol. Like I said, It's people snatching things right in front of your face

YOU just said the Quran and lslam is the perfect religion that does not rely on "bibles" that were written by unkown man..
When the Quran itself is telling people that if you do not stand on the Torah and the Gospel's that came before you ( The bible ) you have no ground to stand upon? So you're confusing me now.
It also says "O muhammad, If you are in doubt of anything we present you, ask the people of the BOOK (What book? The bible/Torah-Gospel)."
Atrial wrote:If experts living 1700 years ago were saying bible is corrupted and there is different copies in circulation with different content and no one knew which one was correct.
What experts bro? What makes them "experts" because they say their opinion and that makes it true? Of course it doesn't.
Atrial wrote:You did not answer any of the issues the article i posted raised.

Instead you quoted more lies to justify your other lies.
I didn't read any of it. Actually ask me a question yourself, don't copy and paste entire webpages.
Atrial wrote:How can you say "god" sacrified himself to remove our sins it makes your religion sound like a geek fairy tale.
So the son of God, Jesus Christ. Coming down and committing many miracles and saying words that have changed people's life and made people be forgiven through what Jesus did is a "geek fairy tale". I guess, It's your opinion.
Atrial wrote:Just like adam, moses and thousands God's messengers before him he was just a man sent to this world to guide people to the right path and people like you have started to idolise which is itself major sin
But he wasn't just a man.
"he was just a man sent to this world to guide people to the right path"
Jesus never said that "I am God"
Jesus never said that "I am a man"
Jesus never said that "I am a prophet"
So does that mean Jesus is not a man? No....
Does that mean he wasn't a prophet because he never said "I am a prophet"?

But I'll prove to you what Jesus Christ did do. He took on the very name of God in his preaching, In the old testament God described himself as the "I am" that "I am".
And when Jesus's disciples and the Jewish people tested him he said "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
He used the same phrase that God used of himself in the old testament.
Jesus also said "Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me"
He also said "He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '?"

Jesus Christ also forgave sins, in the Quran (Remember how it tells us to stand firm on the bible) it tells us that only Allah can forgive sins, but he looked at the paralyzed man and said "Your sins are forgiven"
If he was just a man, how could he forgive sins? Remember that you said that "he was sent", so if he was sent he's claiming "I am" just like God claimed and he is forgiving sins when the Quran says only God can forgive sins, he was God and he came to die for you, the truth will always be the truth.
Atrial wrote:Are you saying i can do what ever i want in this world and i will go to heaven as long i believe
No, you can't do whatever you want. You know why? Because you wouldn't want to. If I humbled myself or If you humbled yourself and cried out to Jesus Christ and you knew of his love, would you purposely go and do sins and things that are opposed to God? Of course not.
At the same time, we are in our flesh form, we tend to magnetize towards things that are sinful and we tend to make MISTAKES, but we're saved and Jesus Christ paid the price for our sins.
Atrial wrote:Also that quote about God's word being incorruptible talks about Qu'ran not bible
Bro, look it up. It's talking about the PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, the jews and christians, the torah (old testament) is in the quran.
Atrial wrote:Qu'ran already says bible is corrupted by opportunistic people and human errorse
No it doesn't. Why would it say its corrupted and it tells you :
"O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! You have no ground to stand upon unless you stand fast by the Torah (Old testament), the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you."
"He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah (New testament) and the Gospel (New testament), before, as guidance for the people."
"So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, then ask those who have been reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before you. The truth has come to you from your Lord."

If the Quran says "The bible is corrupted" like you claimed, then the Quran is saying the Quran is corrupted, because it's telling us that the bible is the word of God as you can by the Quran verses above.
Atrial wrote:Can I also add any quote from "bible" means absolutely zero to me and to most people with half a brain.
Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27
These were some of the ceremonial laws that they had back then, they don't apply anymore.
There is the moral law, the ceremonial law and the Civil law.
I can tell you more about them if you'd like. I don't see why they make zero sense? It's telling you about a certain haircut and clothing they had to wear BACK THEN in ancient Israel, this doesn't apply (ceremonial laws) to new testament christians, like I said, I can tell you more If you'd like.
hosoever … hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, etc etc.. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV
This was the requirements for people who wanted to be priests.
It is not discrimination, a healthy body is required for the physical work of the priest. For example military services, only young and healthy people are eligible, does the government discriminate the disabled ? No, but the job has certain qualifications.

I've answered everything you've asked. But now I have a question for you, why is it that I show you all of things and you refuse the love God has offered you? What will you loose when you humble yourself to God and accept the gift of our Lord Jesus Christ? Other than gain the eternal life he has promised us? He's been waiting for you, I can be sure of that.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

"I've answered everything you've asked. But now I have a question for you, why is it that I show you all of things and you refuse the love God has offered you? What will you loose when you humble yourself to God and accept the gift of our Lord Jesus Christ? Other than gain the eternal life he has promised us? He's been waiting for you, I can be sure of that"

Your religion is basically "invent quotes as you go religion"

Even most priests wil tell you they don't take literally what they read in the "bibles" the fact that you're not willing to read simple article I posted proves you're not confident in your believes.

Also it's the bible Quran talks about when it says the God's word has been corrupted stop making up lies to suit your weak believes.

My advise to you is stop worshipping another human as a God idol worship is major sin.

Prophet Muhammed banned is own pictures and asked people to hide his grave incase people start worahipping him instead of God.

Islam and Judaism traditionally profess a concept of monotheism with a singular person as God,[110] and consequently reject Trinitarianism. Islam considers Jesus to be a prophet but not divine,[111] and Allah to be absolutely indivisible;[112] several verses of the Quran state that the Trinity doctrine is blasphemous.[113]

"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.

— Qur'an, sura 112 (Al-Ikhlas), ayat 1–4[114]

Also you can be christian without idol worship trinity

All this christian groups don't believe in trinity you only believe it because roman empire spead trinity version.

Modern nontrinitarian groups or denominations include Christadelphians, Christian Scientists, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Dawn Bible Students, Friends General Conference, Iglesia ni Cristo, Jehovah's Witnesses, Living Church of God, Members Church of God International, Oneness Pentecostals, the Seventh Day Church of God, Unitarian Universalist Christians, United Church of God, and The Shepherd's Chape
Clear

Post by Clear »

Atrial wrote:Your religion is basically "invent quotes as you go religion
I don't get it? Invent quotes as you go?....Who is inventing anything? After the bible was finished, how do you invent anything more or add anything more?
Atrial wrote:Even most priests wil tell you they don't take literally what they read in the "bibles"
Of course you don't take everything literal, Jesus Christ used many parables and metaphors to describe things.
When he said "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field, etc etc." The parable of the weeds, was he saying that the kingdom of heaven is exactly like a man who sowed good seed? Of course not, It's a parable.
Atrial wrote:the fact that you're not willing to read simple article I posted proves you're not confident in your believes.
I already told you, don't post like 10 articles with 1000 words each and expect me to read them, you can ask me whatever you want but I'm not going to sit and read all of those links. Ask me questions from the links if you want.

I'm not confident in what I believe? I've replied to every single claim and question you've asked me, I'm 100% confident in what I believe or else I wouldn't even be replying to you.
Atrial wrote:Also it's the bible Quran talks about when it says the God's word has been corrupted stop making up lies to suit your weak believes.
It doesn't even say that anywhere. Where does it say "God's word has been corrupted" you're confusing me.
Show me where it says God's word has been corrupted.
Why are you calling my believes weak? Is it because I've replied to everything you've brought forth?
Atrial wrote:My advise to you is stop worshipping another human as a God idol worship is major sin.
Jesus Christ wasn't just a human. The Quran itself gives Jesus the name "Word of God" & "Spirit of God"

Watch this quick video. Muslim that converted to Christianity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ofapHQFySg
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Atrial wrote:
My advise to you is stop worshipping another human as a God idol worship is major sin.

Jesus Christ wasn't just a human. The Quran itself gives Jesus the name "Word of God" & "Spirit of God"

No it does just not more lies

Quran has more detailed description about jesus's life than bible
How is this possible unless quran is the purer form of God's message

jesus said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah(God) : He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"

— Quran, sura 19 Maryam, ayat 30-33[7][17]

EESA" LATINISED TO JESUS

The Holy Quran refers to Jesus as "Eesa", and this name is used more times than any other title, because this was his "Christian"1 name. Actually, his proper name was "Eesa" (Arabic), or "Esau". (Hebrew); classical "Yeheshua", which the Christian nations of the West Latinised as Jesus. Neither the "J" nor the second "s" in the name Jesus is to be found in the original tongue - they are not found in the Semitic languages. The word is very simply - "E S A U" - a very common Jewish name, used more than sixty times in the very first booklet aloneof the Bible, in the part called "Genesis". There was at least one "Jesus" sitting on the "bench" at the trial of Jesus before the Sanhedrin. Josephus the Jewish historian mentions some twenty five Jesus' in his "Book of Antiquities". The New Testament speaks of "Bar-Jesus"- a magician and a sorcerer, a false prophet (Act 13:6); and also "Jesus-Justus" - a Christian missionary, a contemporary of Paul (Colossians 4:11). These are distinct from Jesus, the son of Mary. Transforming "Esau" to (J)esu(s) - Jesus - makes it unique. This unique (?) name has gone out of currency among the Jews and the Christians from the 2nd century after Christ. Among the Jews, because it came to be the proper name of their God(?) - their God incarnate. The Muslim will not hesitate to name his son - "Eesa" - because it is an honoured name, the name of a righteous servant of the Lord.

There is 1.5 billion Muslims I'm pretty some of them have converted but reality is more people convert from your trinity idol worship to Islam.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Atrial wrote:

No it doesn't just more lies

Quran has more detailed description about jesus's life than bible
How is this possible unless quran is the purer form of God's message

jesus said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah(God) : He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"

— Quran, sura 19 Maryam, ayat 30-33[7][17]

EESA" LATINISED TO JESUS

The Holy Quran refers to Jesus as "Eesa", and this name is used more times than any other title, because this was his "Christian"1 name. Actually, his proper name was "Eesa" (Arabic), or "Esau". (Hebrew); classical "Yeheshua", which the Christian nations of the West Latinised as Jesus. Neither the "J" nor the second "s" in the name Jesus is to be found in the original tongue - they are not found in the Semitic languages.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

There is 1.5 billion Muslims I'm pretty some of them have converted but reality is more people convert from your trinity worship to lslam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic