Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fermented food gives me bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
steffna
Junior

Re: Fermented food gives me bad breath

Post by steffna »

mindspace wrote:Hi All. I hope that many people will read this.If the reason for bad breath are not tooth or gums the main cause is candida,bad bacteria and parasites and that's all in the gut.PND,tonsil stones,sinusitis,sore throat,reflux,gasthritis,SIBO,IBS,leaky gut etc are related to candida or parasites.Read about it.That's why you know candida diet helps.It's strict diet-you have to avoid all sugar,fruits,alcohol,processed foods,junk foods,low carbs and diary.And stop the use of antibiotics-that leads to systemic candida overgrowth.You need high dose of priobiotics,healthy food and supplements-for how long I don't know but many people from this forum moved to PATM forum because they had bad reactions from other people-rub noses,itchiness,sneezing,coughing etc.If you have this reactions go to PATM forum because the situation is serious.Colon cleanse better the situation.So believe me it's not that easy to remove candida from our bodies.
is the candida diet for life?

mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Many people do the candida diet and they don't have bb.My situation is serious-I have allergic reactions from people and takes time maybe year or 2 to get rid of candida and all bad bacteria-it's not that easy.
steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

mindspace wrote:Many people do the candida diet and they don't have bb.My situation is serious-I have allergic reactions from people and takes time maybe year or 2 to get rid of candida and all bad bacteria-it's not that easy.
mindspace, were you diagnosed with candida overgrowth? what tests have you done?
Let us know if your halitosis is better with the diet. Is it safe to starve all the candida? ( we normally have it and need it, it's the overgrowth that causes problem as you may know ). thanks
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

I don't need to be diagnosed-it's obvious.To cure my bb I took serious amounts of antibiotics which leads to candida overgrowth-It's my fault.I really apologies for that because now i have candida overgrowth.Don't do that mistake people.Last time when i took antibiotic there was awful smell from the guts.Also I have irritable bowel syndrome etc and that is due to antibiotics.Med pills can't help to cure bad breath.You need naturopathic/holistic doctor to cure this situation and it takes long time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic