Your Email Address:

First Name:

CANADA MEETUP

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

CANADA MEETUP

Post by StillHoping »

Hello! Was thinking of setting up a meetup with anyone who is looking to get confirmation of their bb and vice versa. I live in Calgary but this is open to anyone in the Alberta area [or maybe if people are willing to travel, we could arrange a larger type of event date that works for everyone?]. I have attended a couple of meetups from this website and we couldn't smell anything on each other. I am thinking maybe it is best to arrange for multiple meetings to really be able to get accurate results.

Soo for example;
Day 1 - Meetup when we all think our breath is at its "best" [we can go through our usual morning "brush" routine right before]. This can help us determine how effective what we are currently doing really is
Day 2 - Meetup when we all think our breath is at its "worst". For me, this is typically if my mouth is dry/ I haven't eaten in a while or if Ive been consuming a lot of junk food/dairy. We can measure how "bad" it is/ how far it extends.. e.g. is it room filling?
Day 3 - Spend a significant amount of time together [minimum 5 hours]. Do various things; including eating so we can document if we notice any changes. Maybe do some time of activity e.g. bowling?

If you are sick of wondering if you even have BB or maybe you just want to know how "bad" it is, PLEASE PLEASE respond back. This is the best way to get honest and definite feedback

2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
ttylxman2
Junior
Re: CANADA MEETUP

Post by ttylxman2 »

Even just reading this sends my anxiety through the roof. I guess we'd be among friends, though. Still don't think I could convince myself to attend. Maybe if I believe I was cured and wanted to make 100% sure.. but even then, social anxiety is a bitch. Living half your life with this disease will do that to a person.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: CANADA MEETUP

Post by StillHoping »

ttylxman2, I completely understand how you feel as I have been dealing with this crap for 19 years now ](*,)
But don't you think it would be better to know for sure the "level" of your bb? Or don't you think it might reduce your anxiety to know whether or not whatever you're doing right now is actually working?

Ofcourse the only way this would work though is if everyone who attends is 100% ready to accept the feedback - whatever it may be and also 100% ready to give others honest feedback - however tough that might be. Like you said; " we would be among friends", so it would all be done in the most tactful way possible. This could be a great way to find out exactly what are the things/ foods we should be avoiding. We can't just keep living our lives this way without knowing for sure
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic