Your Email Address:

First Name:

I tried this and it seemed to work

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

ExhaleSafely wrote:
somethinstinks wrote:
ExhaleSafely wrote:
Last night I went out to dance bars with loud music and was talking very close to people ask night. By close I mean like right in front of their face too.... no reactions all night at all. I've been religious with the GSE and tongue coating removal though. Also before going out I gargled really well with GSE and then some salt water. Felt pretty ****ing good to not feel closed up and introverted.
just curious, what reactions you would have normally got?

thanks
Typically it's some sniffing, nose touching, and sometimes polite covering of the mouth with a hand -- nothing too obvious. I'm super paranoid and sensitive to any touching of the mouth or nose by others though (as probably most of us are), so I'm not saying I never got false positives.

Just as an update: I stopped doing the steps of the routine as described above. Now, all I do is brush my teeth and tongue really well with GSE toothpaste and then gargle whatever's left in my mouth after brushing. I think it works just as well.

I have noticed a couple reactions here and there, but there's been a definite improvement since spending the time to really brush the tongue and keep it clean. The GSE is absolutely effective in removing a layer (maybe it's some biofilm) that doesn't go away with most other methods. I now don't get such a layer on the tongue after a few weeks of removal with GSE and brushing. However, a confounding factor is that since I've found some relief, I'm way less anxious during social interaction, so my mouth doesn't dry out nearly as often to allow the oral environment to change in an unfavorable way.

have you confirmed you have bad breath?

Also saw in another post that you mentioned your mouth smelled of mothballs? That seems odd and my tonsilstones definitely didnt smell like mothballs lol

Where are you located btw?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic