Your Email Address:

First Name:

I give up on Therabreath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
I give up on Therabreath

Post by thanatos »

I got sick and tired of ordering expensive Therabreath products. I ran out of Katz' toothpaste so I went to Walmart and picked up Arm & Hammer's Baking Soda and Peroxide toothpaste. Tube vs tube I get more with the Arm and Hamer for 1/3rd of the cost!

And the kicker is that it seems to work better than therabreath.

I don't even use the therabreath plus mouthwash anymore because I think it makes my breath take on a whole other stench.

I may still use the AktivOxygen serum once in a while, but even I just feel done with the whole scam already.

lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

You are soooo right, I still use the crap toothpaste but not the mouthwash. It was just disgusting, it would make my crap breath smell like crap/zinc, imagine how I came up with that combo, LOL!

SO disgusting!!
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

I agree that sh@t is a waste of money!
faith59
Junior

Therabreath

Post by faith59 »

That idiot actually mailed me coupons to buy more of his products. They went in the garbage along with his mouthwash. :evil:
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

I cant believe that i bought into that crap. I remember using it for like 2 weeks. I then went to the dry cleaners to get some clothes dry cleaned. People this was like long ago. A while back. I then spoke to the lady at the dry cleaners and she looked at me in shock...... them horror......then pity......then disgust....... All these reactions in one I went to collect the clothes again and I got the same reaction. When I went home I cried because I couldnt believe that I was being so stupid using Therabreath for 2 weeks thinking that I was cured and feeling so confident about myself. I actually thought my confidence was restored. How fool I was to have bought that crap.

Never again.

Drastic
faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

Don't feel stupid . You bought into that crap because you want to be set free of this prison we are all in . I think we all have done the same thing and experienced the same feelings only with several products. You want to believe its working so you don't have to live is this hell anymore so your mind tricks you into thinking its working until someone gives you the reaction we all dread. Then reality sets in again. :(
serlumbyo
Total Newbie

Post by serlumbyo »

so guys, u think wat meds can we take so the bad breath will go away forever, hav u guys heard about the labatiba, they will insert a small tube in ur ass and then they will spray water to ur large intestine? its like large intestine cleansing, so ul get detoxified then u'll get fresher breath, also some people told me to take chlorella capsules every day, they told me that it is effective, what do you guys think? u guys think its worth tryin?
Needsbbmiracle

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

Does Arm&HAmmer toothpaste works, I stopped using it because I was scared that it was making my teeth yellow and it was harmful for my teeth, let me know if Im wrong
sergio_00
Total Newbie

Post by sergio_00 »

Therabreath is a big, big scam, never buy it, it only masks your bb, but then you have it again in no time, for me after i ate my bb will show up just as before. No mouthwash will make your bb disappear(except nystatin in case you have oral thrush).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic