Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bleach diluted with water my cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureplzz
Advanced
Bleach diluted with water my cure

Post by Cureplzz »

Hello everyone it has been a week or so since I started using the bleach and water my breath has been great normal even my morning breath if I go a day without it and just brush my teeth with normal tooth paste it stays fresh. When I do my mix my breath is fresh all day I eat any and everything I have noticed sweets and milk kind of cause a little smell at times but hey that's bad bacteria best friend so go figure. When use to eat my mouth would smell of whatever I ate and shit now it doesn't even smell of what I ate I'm so happy I've found this site and will continue to use bleach this tells me that my BB is from my mouth

PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: Bleach diluted with water my cure

Post by Cureplzz »

Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone it has been a week or so since I started using the bleach and water my breath has been great normal even my morning breath if I go a day without it and just brush my teeth with normal tooth paste it stays fresh. When I do my mix my breath is fresh all day I eat any and everything I have noticed sweets and milk kind of cause a little smell at times but hey that's bad bacteria best friend so go figure. When use to eat my mouth would smell of whatever I ate and shit now it doesn't even smell of what I ate I'm so happy I've found this site and will continue to use bleach this tells me that my BB is from my mouth
Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: Bleach diluted with water my cure

Post by Cureplzz »

It's almost 3am here in Phoenix Az I'm at work and my breath has no smell I'm so happy y'all to think I was so nervous about doing this mix oh I got my teeth cleaned last week I did this mix before going and my hygienist cleaning my teeth didn't mouth breathe the whole time lol you can always tell when you've lived with it for 10 years and I can tell because I went to that Same dentist a couple days before just to check if I had gum disease the guy barely could breathe I was so embarrassed I just scheduled my cleaning for later date that's when I decided to try bleach as I made it I thought how crazy I much be but I was more desperate than anything anyways give it a try guys good luck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic