Your Email Address:

First Name:

Many people have bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
margaretmoller
Total Newbie
Many people have bad breath

Post by margaretmoller »

I have known about my bad breath for about 9 months now and it seems to have met or interacted with more than a few people with bad breath. I have a very good friend and both my doctor and my attendant have bad breath. So they and around a few other people I run into all smells like I think I have. I do not think it smells like shit but like something burned or kinda smells kinda. But they all smell like me (I think). I study these people when im around them to see if i notice any symptoms that we all think xontribute bad mouth. I try to see how other people react to them too but not sure if I see any response
https://www.google.com.vn/

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: Many people have bad breath

Post by crazy4it »

Hi just curious how old are you?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes, I notice that too....my dentist has mild bad breath....that is bearable. but he comes really close....but my doctor has horrible bad breath.....and he even told me once......you don't have bad breath but I do.....when I was a kid.....imagine that....now I smile whenever I see him his bad breath got worse......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Jimi Stein wrote:Yes, I notice that too....my dentist has mild bad breath....that is bearable. but he comes really close....but my doctor has horrible bad breath.....and he even told me once......you don't have bad breath but I do.....when I was a kid.....imagine that....now I smile whenever I see him his bad breath got worse......

Jim in curious do you still have bb ? You had bb too long i think evry bb has cure but we have to search it thru hard work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic